Forex Tips - page 2

rachelR3415:
Thanks for sharing very informative tips. I'm pretty sure I'll be useful for me and many others in trading.

Thanks for liking these Tips rachel. I used them on daily basis to boost up my trade and i will be pleased if ever the above Tips can help you in your trade as well. So if ever there is anything i can help with, let me know and i will do my best to help you out?

Thanks Samuel23 to share useful trading tips with us. It will be great help for me if you share some more tips or a good website for forex news.

Develop a trading strategy or adopt an existing one and make sure it works on historical FOREX data. When you trade, always consider the current trend. Depending on the timeframe you trade in, it can be daily, monthly or global trend. Before opening your position, take into consideration the larger timeframe. Learn how to manage your risks. Your deposit is your workhorse, and if you lose it, you are out of business.

Thanks for sharing this. I have to add that it takes a lot of time to learn how to be a pro in it. Plus you keep learning with every new deal and the process goes on I think keeping a steady head is extremely important or you'll end up becoming a high bp patient

really some great tips for the beginners. thanks guys

When you trade in the foreign exchange spot market, you are actually buying and selling two underlying currencies. All currencies are quoted in pairs, because each currency is valued in relation to another.

Hey members! I find this topic interesting in general, but somehow I

can't find concrete answers to my questions.. For example: does Forex

signals really work? There are so many people using them, but I've read

many negative opinions as well. Thank you!

Shawnmichal:
Thanks Samuel23 to share useful trading tips with us. It will be great help for me if you share some more tips or a good website for forex news.

You are most welcome Shawn. I will certainly share more tips regarding Forex in the near future. I just hope that this is helping you and you can make some good profit following it. Normally i do share new thing which i find interesting in the forum and some other forums as well. If you are interested, i would suggest you just to follow me when you are in this forum and i will certainly help you.

Michael Forex:
Hey members! I find this topic interesting in general, but somehow I can't find concrete answers to my questions.. For example: does Forex signals really work? There are so many people using them, but I've read many negative opinions as well. Thank you!

Hi Micheal, i have read your question about Forex Signal and would like to share it with you. Let me know if you have understand something about Forex Signal after this.

Forex signal services analyze several factors when preparing their data. They do a technical analysis of market conditions and use a combination of indicators to identify trends and isolate profitable entry and exit points. They then send you the results via the venue of your choice and you can choose to use the signal in your own trading, or pass on it.

Most forex signal services offer signals for only a handful of the most popular currency pairs, such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF. Occasionally, you can find specialty services that offer signals for other lesser traded pairs. Forex signals can be costly, even upwards of $100 / mth. The benefit of subscribing to such a service is that they analyze and crunch the data for you, saving you time. It should be noted, however that using a signal service is no substitute for a proper education in the Forex markets. Signal services give you data, you still need to know what to do with it.

Debra85:
Develop a trading strategy or adopt an existing one and make sure it works on historical FOREX data. When you trade, always consider the current trend. Depending on the timeframe you trade in, it can be daily, monthly or global trend. Before opening your position, take into consideration the larger timeframe. Learn how to manage your risks. Your deposit is your workhorse, and if you lose it, you are out of business.

Very nice tips Debra. While reading this, it seems you are a well organised trader and i really like the way you have explain things. Really interesting tips and am pretty sure it will be helpful to the one following this. Good luck guys!!

Reason: