What is the best buy and sell signal Indicator ....? - page 2

here is some one for you works great but al lot of signals

sorry i don't know how to upload an indicator here

Hooya:
I don't want to be rude but AHAF do you really think "trendalert" is the best indicator? Why? Because one person posted it?

Actually that's right!

but simple people like me are looking for indicators because they do not know any other tools!!!

I Tried to learn technical analysis but I failed for one reason: when I apply what I learned I LOSE!

So after all this frustration and all these losses, I'm looking for any indicator, perhaps be successful with me!

So don't get angry when you find me here even if one person posted it! I will try to use it before use it in real account.

Thanks for your reply great.

Thanks for following info: "Price is King" !!

Thanks for advice.

Thanks to everybody here and Good Trading in market does not recognize anything, Dominant Market Makers they moving market as they want. no technical analysis, no fundamental analysis and no indicators is useful.

prices are determined by market makers before start new day

regards!

please who can assits me with TCCI indacator?

hi everybody.if no use indicate how is me would. market allway is a war and anybody or anything lack knowleage will to be failure . regards. who are you can help me about for beginner entry Forex?

thank you very much.....

AHAF:
Actually that's right! I Tried to learn technical analysis but I failed for one reason: when I apply what I learned I LOSE! So after all this frustration and all these losses, I'm looking for any indicator, perhaps be successful with me! So don't get angry when you find me here even if one person posted it! I will try to use it before use it in real account.

Not getting angry but an indicator will not change your fortunes. The key to trading is not in your chosen entry method but in the numbers behind your trades.

Are your winning trades bigger than your losing trades.? i.e when you enter a trade are your stops much smaller than your targets? If not you will lose.

As soon are you require to winner 2 trades or more to cover one loss you will struggle. There are people chasing trading systems which require a 90% strike rate to win and they wonder why they can't make money with it.

You have to understand the numbers behind your systems.

i have some thing like timing indicator,so it running very outstanding performance,working like cci,for me it's very simple to use,but how to share here?

mahesh119:
What is the best buy and sell signal Indicator ....?

I have heard so much about Stochastic indicator, it's one the widely used indicator for your concern.

I saw a video once on this indicator, I think it would be of help to you. You can watch the video here: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://www.profiforex.com/education/indicators/38

When talking about a good buy and sell indicators, I will give it to developed stochastics. These indicator will tell you about the connection between the closing price of a currency pair and the price range of the currency pair over a specific period of time. The stochastic is a nice momentum indicator which will work well in performing such role of comparing the price range and the closing price for a given period of time. The stochastic is a good buy and sell indicator in that it will help you identify the trend in the market so as to notice oversold and overbought conditions which will help you identify a trend even when it is just unfolding. One thing traders would complain about in the stochastic is that it is doesn't react much to swings in the market, but you can correct this by adjusting the time

Best thing is to have a good combo of leading and lagging indicators. Study up on what that means and you will be way ahead in the game.

Reason: