My Forex Scalping Strategy

Hello everyone!

I decided to write a book with a detailed description of Forex Scalping Strategy.

Please, write me your opinion about this book.

Files:

fxmorgan:
Hello everyone! I decided to write a book with a detailed description of Forex Scalping Strategy. Please, write me your opinion about this book.

Hi Morgan, thanks for your work. I'm novice and i try to undestand this scalping technic, but i have a trouble with pictures on page 6, is the same with only support, my error or your error?

Many thanks

the book is very good. I am a newby, but this is exactly what i was doing with natural instinct. I have gained more from your book especially on levels of account to deposit. I lost money once when i did not take note of that

On the 1M, 5M- from 10 to 20% of the deposit will be used in the deals.

On the 30M, 1H-from 20 to 50% of the deposit will be used in the deals

Not sure I can agree with that.

commodore64:
Hi Morgan, thanks for your work. I'm novice and i try to undestand this scalping technic, but i have a trouble with pictures on page 6, is the same with only support, my error or your error?Many thanks

Thank you. It's my error!!!

Cool book. I admit I'm not a big fan of scalping, but your strategy does help remind me how important support & resistance levels are in trading!

Best of luck to ya!

Forex scalping is also called a quick trading. Forex scalping method has the main purpose of making small profits. Yes its true that a true scalping could be dangerous for your trading thus your knowledge should be good of trading to trade forex successfully.

Reason: