Looking for reliable EA - page 2

i truly support the fact and finding the post absolute favorable to my view as well

Paul75:
I think one way to find good and reliable EA is that one must compare EA in demo. by this one can be able to know about their merits and demerits against each other.

This is one good example to find a reliable EA,

Signing up first with their demo account to assist your experience on their trading platform.

Do you own research.

It is really very hard to find out profitable EA therefore you should give more concentration on trading strategy not on EA.

On my experience i havent seen any EA performing good on a long run.

i created an ea it is performing well

best forex robot / EA 2014 - YouTube

master4x:
I agree somewhat. However, this same logic can be applied to account managers also. If a trader is so profitable then why would they even want to manage someone else's account in the first place??? They could just spend their time trading in their own account and with their own money.At least with selling an EA, there is not all the stress and possible legal procedures to deal with when managing someone else's account with real money. You just sell an EA and the customer uses it how they see fit.

The evolution of "trade copiers" has made it possible to traders to manage other people's account without any extra work on their part.

skaboy:
The evolution of "trade copiers" has made it possible to traders to manage other people's account without any extra work on their part.

Yes, I know, but I do not understand why you are replying to me. Forexboys said that if an EA is so good then it would not be sold. I said that this same logic would apply to account managers too. Whether an account is managed with a trade copier or not does not matter. It is no different. Even with a trade copier, there is still time and risk involved as well as possible legal trouble. So if a trade manager is making so much money from trading then they would not be managing accounts for a fee. The same logic goes both ways. That was my point.

One basic thing you have to understand. If the EA is reliable and making good money, why should they sell it. Instead they use it for themselves to make money or manage clients account using that EA. Only because they are not sure about it on a longer term, they sell the EA. This is the ground reality which every one should accept. No one will sell a golden egg laying duck for a time money...

forexboys:
If the EA is reliable and making good money, why should they sell it.

If the EA/strategy is reliable and making good money, why would anyone manage peoples accounts with it though? The same reasoning you have for people who sell EA's can be applied to people who manage accounts. It's basically the same thing, but the manager/merchant just have different ways of receiving compensation. I see you have a website for managing peoples accounts. Your website talks about consistent profit and within 5-6 years someone can make a million Dollars. It doesn't sound much different from the countless EA merchants saying the same thing. I am assuming that you do not have a proven track record of 5-6 years or else there would be no point in you managing accounts in the first place.

rookie14:
Greetings People, I was wondering to know if it is possible to get a reliable EA with some price ? Thanks in advance rookie

Hey rookie14,

This guy is giving out a free EA. tried it myself for a week so far and I'm up 43 pips already ... Still early days but so far so good.

Heres the youtube vid I found that lead me to it:

Free EA with Shown Results!! - YouTube

And Here's a longer video explaining it a bit more: Free Forex EA and Strategy!! - YouTube

Good luck!

Reason: