Looking for reliable EA

Greetings People,

I was wondering to know if it is possible to get a reliable EA with some price ?

Thanks in advance

rookie

International Association of Forex Traders offers a unique free of charge Expert Advicers on the official website. Every trader is able to test them on a demo account and choose one of the best according to his trading strategy.

It is really very hard to find out profitable EA therefore you should give more concentration on trading strategy not on EA.

verbum4it:
There are many Expert Adviser offered in internet. It is offered free or paid. But for a trader, he/she can copy and using it first for helping him/her getting profit not losing. That is why, choose and select the best EA, and test it before using it. When you will have sure with it, then use it for real forex trading. But you should also know, an EA is not accurate 100%.

do you know of any EA or indicator that have very high accuracy.pls let it out for me

rookie14:
Greetings People, I was wondering to know if it is possible to get a reliable EA with some price ? Thanks in advance rookie

Better to create EA own your own. You need not know programming. Just follow instructions. EA creator can help you a great deal.

I think one way to find good and reliable EA is that one must compare EA in demo. by this one can be able to know about their merits and demerits against each other.

I would recommend the 'FEN' (Forexeasynow) EA for traders looking for automation. The indicator is also excellent for manual traders. It will tell you when in the future to expect a market reversal. So you could use it as a standalone or combine it with whatever else you like such as Stochastics, CCI, etc... when the levels are overbought or oversold.

I have tried many Forex EAs of diffirent kinds such as indicator, price action based. I'm currently using ForexProGainer that can chase the price and market condition. It enters the market if the price is in exhausted oversold or overbought level for a while and about to reverse, making the account less drawdown and more profit. They offer free trial for 30 days. My account has gotten stable growth since then.

verbum4it:
There are many Expert Adviser offered in internet. It is offered free or paid. But for a trader, he/she can copy and using it first for helping him/her getting profit not losing. That is why, choose and select the best EA, and test it before using it. When you will have sure with it, then use it for real forex trading. But you should also know, an EA is not accurate 100%.

Agree with this and it is always better to test EA in demo one or two times and then only one should try to have in real. as there are many EA are available in the market and to choose the best among them is the best.

as far as my experience. if an ea is reliable, he wouldnt be selling it. instead he would manage your account for a fee. why should a person sell an ea if its really worth?

forexboys:
as far as my experience. if an ea is reliable, he wouldnt be selling it. instead he would manage your account for a fee. why should a person sell an ea if its really worth?

I agree somewhat. However, this same logic can be applied to account managers also. If a trader is so profitable then why would they even want to manage someone else's account in the first place??? They could just spend their time trading in their own account and with their own money.

At least with selling an EA, there is not all the stress and possible legal procedures to deal with when managing someone else's account with real money. You just sell an EA and the customer uses it how they see fit.

Reason: