A great method so far - page 5

Let's see Benji, there be some up movement during European session then drop like a rock around 9pm gmt. Watch out for doji and pice slow down during that time.... And that be on GU

Maybe you can provide more specifics like I listed above and we will believe... LOL

Watch out for reversal on EU 2 hours into NY session...

It looks like you all purchased the method to run it down without testing it, clever as you possibly have a method of your own to sell, and make this one look bad.

There is a method for free by therumpledone, well this method is so similar, now you wont go running that free one down will you (I wonder why?).

Benji,

Possible to look at what you type before pressing the ok button? Free system no one will make noise cos it's free! DUH! this is a paid system you are taking peoples money and lying to them it works! DUH!

benjii:
It looks like you all purchased the method to run it down without testing it, clever as you possibly have a method of your own to sell, and make this one look bad. There is a method for free by therumpledone, well this method is so similar, now you wont go running that free one down will you (I wonder why?).

How will one know when price hit bottom? What's bottom? And what top? Who dunno sell High buy low ? But how high is high and how low

Is low?

benjii....how was my trading? I wasn't trading yesterday. Infact I haven't traded a for a few months (as I said on another thread) but the 7 years of previous trading experience is slighty more than you or Forex Pecker probably have together.

In fairness any reviews I do are quite honest. It may even help peopl like Forex Pecker review his approach and change the information he provides to his customers so that they have all the information they need.

For all I know Forex Pecker is a great guy and really believes in his system but if you went to a shop and bought a box with "the next best thing" in it and it followed a similar provision of information that FP does I think you would be disappointed in buying it. I can't say to people "you will be happy with this if you buy it" ...if I don't.

Having had an email over night from FP

"have just been contacted by a customer saying you are about to edit my guide and share it with a forum... you do realise that what you are doing is copyright infringement, if you do not understand the guide then you should contact me, shouldnt you"

I would ask said customer to go back and tell FP that first of all it is my opinion and it is not breaking any copyright.I DO NOT reveal the system. Secondly, if FP wants to review his documents and rewrite them, provide various example of trades, good and bad, provide a 'stop' management system and re-submit it to GTS for another review I would happily do it. And I will happily right a great second review if it warrents it.

Sorry forgot to post the link to the review

Forex Pecker Review

Now it's getting so obvious Benji is FP isn't it?

listen, you have written a review before even reading the guide, have you tested it out yet as you you'v only had it a few hours.

Reason: