history - page 2

Ramesh Bhatt #: am sayin earlier use to select only 11th may to isplay the positions of 11th may

Unfortunately, the language barrier is making it difficult for us to communicate. There is nothing more I can say.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Unfortunately, the language barrier is making it difficult for us to communicate. There is nothing more I can say.

sir my quote session for eur/us is from 00:00-24:00 

Ramesh Bhatt #: sir my quote session for eur/us is from 00:00-24:00 

We know that already! But the Custom Period for displaying trades has nothing to do with the trade sessions. It is simply a way for you to list your trades for a certain period in time.

So, I repeat, if you only want to see the trades for one day, you have to set the custom period from "date" to "date + 1".

Fernando Carreiro #:

We know that already! But the Custom Period for displaying trades has nothing to do with the trade sessions. It is simply a way for you to list your trades for a certain period in time.

So, I repeat, if you only want to see the trades for one day, you have to set the custom period from "date" to "date + 1".

u shoul also have clues than that its not the rit way 

Ramesh Bhatt #: u shoul also have clues than that its not the rit way 

I give up!

Fernando Carreiro #:

I give up!

are u a eveloper here at metatra

Ramesh Bhatt #:
are u a eveloper here at metatra
hey sir pls solve the quote sessions it shoul be 00:01-23:59 

Ramesh Bhatt #: u shoul also have clues than that its not the rit way  hey sir pls solve the quote sessions it shoul be 00:01-23:59 
  1. Write English. “u”, “rit”, “pls”, “shoul” are not words.

This is an international English forum; post in English on this part of the forums.

Please don't write ur - it's "you are" or "your" - MQL4 programming forum (2014)

2. There is nothing to solve. The session times come from your broker; talk to them.

Reason: