Best Broker To Start Trading With? - page 6

to start forex would be better if we could trade using the best broker. The best brokers will provide maximum service. with trading in the broker's best then we are able to maximize our trading capital properly to get the maximum results

The best broker for trading is a broker that makes us comfortable in trading, therefore we need to be more careful in choosing a good broker because the broker will lead to success for our trading, to try to test it first broker to be used for trading

Hello fellow traders,

There are many many things to care about when you select a Best Forex broker.

Just to give you few ideas, but you can surely create your own check list on this.

1/- I got a slippage of 10 pips on real money Forex trading account and broker did not honor my stop loss. Just to see a True trade execution, I also took the same trade at the same time at the same currency pair on a demo account and I have not got any slippage on my demo Forex trading account.

2/- It is easy to deposit money but how easy it is to withdraw money?

3/- What is the security of your funds with a Forex broker if a broker becomes bankrupt? Who is going to pay you back your money? and when it is going to happen?

Just to give you a real life example.

Alpari (UK) Ltd an F.C.A registered Forex broker in London, United Kingdom has applied for insolvency on Monday 19 January, 2015

Today is 7-May-2015 and clients have not got their money back so far.

My suggestion is to be very careful to select a best Forex broker.

I hope it help fellow traders.

The best broker for trading is a broker that makes us comfortable for trading. Forex is a business that has a high risk, the risk that it is to be successful we need the best broker. To find the best broker then we need to do testing broker so well that would allow us to trade with a maximum

The best broker to start trading, I recommend instaforex, because the broker can provide bonuses posts. it will certainly provide an advantage for a newbie because the posting bonus will allow us to trade with the maximum and we do not need to spend money on trading

I like Mayzus broker the most, it offers several different types of accounts for almost all types of traders. Promotions runs through out the year and you can opt any best promotion for yourself from them.

Right broker to start trading I think is instaforex, you can judge this broker of bonus posting. By attempting to use a trading post bonus then we can judge the quality of a broker and we can get the experience of trading

Any broker that offer demo account, if you just start, pick a broker and improve your trading abilities on demo account. Then ya would know which broker to continue.

The best broker for trading is a broker that makes us comfortable for trading. with the comfort that it will make us comfortable for trading. For that, we need to test the first broker that will be used for trading. therefore, for the moment, I am more comfortable trading in instaforex

broker is best to learn trading is to try to broker trading in a comfortable, with the comfort that we need to be able to trade with the maximum. By doing so it will make us be successful in forex.

Reason: