It's all about time!.

The real deal about Forex Trading is Time, Time is one of the best EA in the market, I call it "letting the chips fall where they may".

Trader spend a lot of time and money trying to figure out how to trade and what is the best indicator in the market ? They spend enormous amount of money on trading system. But TIME keeps the market floating.

So the questions are,

• THE BEST DAYS TO TRAD

• THE MOST ACTIVE TRADING DA

• THE BEST HOURS OF THE DA

I guess no indicator can answer that.

If you will like to find out more on this stay tuned.

time and especially the ability to be patient is extremely important in forex. Basically the main reason of loses for many traders is that their greed make them forget about the patience.

That is what makes forex so interesting and sometimes unpredictable. I guess we just have to keep following the trend.

Yes it is right factor is very important in forex, same time trader must learn how to control emotions like greed and anger.

metal:
The real deal about Forex Trading is Time, Time is one of the best EA in the market, I call it "letting the chips fall where they may".Trader spend a lot of time and money trying to figure out how to trade and what is the best indicator in the market ? They spend enormous amount of money on trading system. But TIME keeps the market floating.So the questions are,• THE BEST DAYS TO TRADE• THE MOST ACTIVE TRADING DAY• THE BEST HOURS OF THE DAY I guess no indicator can answer th

I could not disagree with you more. I think time is a very important factor in this business. A traders needs to put his head down ad set a trading table in line with the best trading times and days.

Reason: