The best courses or system for Forex?

Hi everybody there is so many staff for Forex - systems,courses and books.

Some of them a good others no.Unfortunately time is expensive to spend with stupid staffs.I wonder from where to begin.Please share your experience...

Have any one used this E A ? i bought this EA over 4 months . it works with MT 4 platform,only on EURUSD , recommend 1 hour chart but i do not trust it well , because the last time i try it, It did not perform well during volatile markets .

Thank you for shearing your experience...

To find the most profitable trading system that fits all your needs, you have to make sure that you find a legal and trusted source that will guide you through any pitfalls and problems you could encounter with the trading system along the way. it is necessary that you search for live forward test statements. Forward test results are conducted with real money in live market conditions. And thus they are the closest things to letting you know how the trading system will perform in certain market conditions. Back test statement could be forged and are quite useless and you do not have to buy any Forex trading system that provides just back test statements.

Hi All,

I just wanted to share my experiences with you all. I recently took a forex course and it was amazing. Really, clear, concise, honest and open. I was not doing too well in my trading before and had taken many other courses which just confused me more. Anyway I had these guys recommended to me by another girly friend and she was spot on. The methods on the course are simple. They teach price action and how to understand and respond to it. Since taking the course I have been sending my trades to my mentor for feedback and I have really made great progress.

Here is the email address (removed by admin, use PM)

I would say for me personally, the best course (and I have done alot of them) was the last one I just did. It was clear and well explained. Worth every penny. I got recommended to it from another girly trader and the strategies are so simple but really effective and you learn to properly focus on price action and not just clutter your screen with indicators. You can contact the trader who taught me and is now my mentor at (removed by admin, use PM)

I think they have a website too. Just google lion trades to find it I think. Hope this helps :-)

x

Save yourself the money...don't go on any courses or buy any systems/books etc. 99% of the stuff is going to be worthless in the long run. Everything you need can be found using google and then learn from your own DEMO trading.

Yes, you are right.I'm learning from net & demo.

Thanks

A good place to start is to be clear on your own personal trading goals. Do you want to learn how to trade on your own, or do you want to use robots to trade for you? This will help you to define your focus and point you in the right direction for your trading.

There are two essential elements of Forex trading success: a proven, profitable Forex trading system and good money management practice. Make it your priority to establish these two pillars of your Forex trading business and you're well on your way to a profitable trading year!

Thad

there is no one "best system or course" it all depends on your investment objectives, risk tolerance and general personality, as the old saying goes "one man's junk is another man's gold"

Reason: