100.00 to 27,835,978.00 Ea 10y w/report and set file!

Channel scalp advisor with two reports.eurgbp 5m

10year eurgbp scalper with curve page result 100.00 to 27,000,00.Report is to long to post so only equity page with advisor and set file.90% modeling quality achieved.

Also 3 year report of same advisor attached as it is a bit shorter.100.00 to 763k 3years with same set file on eurgbp included so you can check that report.This is pretty much as good as it gets in the world of expert advisors.

I hope this advisor or one of the other advisors or systems help you to achieve your financial goals and bring wealth and prosperity and drive away destitution.

2 Versions updated as 1.01/1.0..you must check both(certain brokers) of them but the set file remains the same.

3 Newer version update 1.10..

i hope it is working

Hey Kevin thx for the EA. I'm having a problem with it though. Getting an 'invalid stops' error. Using IBFX. Any ideas?

thx,

todd

Maybe try 5 digit broker.

I have posted the updated version as there are two known versions of this advisor.1.01 as the modified version and the one that the tests results are from the original "the 1.0".

According to broker you must download both of them.Which ever one does not give you errors is the one you should use which I believe is 1.0 version.

Eurgbp 5m chart and just load the set file from your desktop.

I downloaded the updated version and their both 1.0 according to the prompt I get asking me to confirm that I want to overwrite the same file. So no change in the error problem.

I have files inside of files inside of files.I have attached most current version 1.10 which should clear up the errors and work properly.Check first post for update.

IBFX has changed from 2-4 digits to 3-5 digits and they also changed to market orders. That mean the order has to be opened before you can add the stop loss. ECN=true should work for IBFX and FXCM.

Well at least i'm not getting the error anymore. Had it running all night and it never took a trade or even made an entry in the journal/expert area. Wondering if it's just still in the thinking mode.

Kevin, any changes in set file for different brokers...

When i backtest it with the set file given above doesn't give the mentioned results...

Please help...

traderanto:
Kevin, any changes in set file for different brokers...When i backtest it with the set file given above doesn't give the mentioned results...Please help...

I will check the file..one moment.

Reason: