MegaDroid 1.3 is out

To add comments, please log in or register
Hound
Hound  

They made some improvement. Here is the original files. But you will need to educate it to bypass the authentication.

Enjoy !

Files:
MegaDroid.zip 2975 kb
Hound
Hound  

Found an educated version on another forum. Test at your own risk.

Files:
jpt69
jpt69  
FXHound:
They made some improvement. Here is the original files. But you will need to educate it to bypass the authentication. Enjoy !

Can i ask a silly question. How to educate it to bypass the authentication?

Hound
Hound  
JPT69:
Can i ask a silly question. How to educate it to bypass the authentication?

There is no silly questions, only those that you don't ask.

You need to know programming languages including MQL and also assembly. The latter is for disassemble the dll as some authentication function is hidden in the dll files.

If we know how the EA is authenticated, we might add the codes to bypass the authentication process, or feed the code what it is looking for or intercept the authentication request to another web server that we set up and return the text that it expected.

We need to test the EA after it has been educated in case it does not perform the way it should be.

papajoe786
papajoe786  

hi

is it working for all pairs?

FXHound:
There is no silly questions, only those that you don't ask. You need to know programming languages including MQL and also assembly. The latter is for disassemble the dll as some authentication function is hidden in the dll files. If we know how the EA is authenticated, we might add the codes to bypass the authentication process, or feed the code what it is looking for or intercept the authentication request to another web server that we set up and return the text that it expected. We need to test the EA after it has been educated in case it does not perform the way it should be.
Hound
Hound  

This is the MegaDroid version that works only on EURUSD.

The other version that trade on other pairs is called MegaDroid Pro.

FoReXExPeRt
FoReXExPeRt  

Is there a big difference from this version & the original??

FoReXExPeRt
FoReXExPeRt  

Can anyone share results of megadroid? I heard some mixed reviews of previous version. Is this one better?

Djosser
Djosser  
FXHound:
Found an educated version on another forum. Test at your own risk.

is it working?

wesley26
wesley26  

Just downloaded, let me see how it goes....

piptaker
piptaker  

Hows it going?

To add comments, please log in or register