Which FX Broker Did You Get Started With?? - page 2

I started by trying no-deposit bonuses from all available brokers :-) and then was demo tarding with a couple of broker. Now with Forex-Metal.

uncle gober:
I've forgotten which broker I first trading, I've tried a lot of brokers, but the brokers that I use now is the most convenient, as it gives a good support for scalpers like me.

I've also tried several brokers for trading in forex. And when i'm starting using InstaForex,i get ease to start trading with the broker using the no deposit bonus, it's a posting bonus that i can get from forum which sponsored by them.

gaban:
It looks simple but why still no trader is wrong when choosing a broker and get a scam broker to trading. I think a beginner should be more careful when choosing broker.

That is just the actual fact, we really need to be very careful when choosing a broker. As we rely on them a lot on the market.

So before choosing one, we should consider some very important factors like their registration details.

It is important to make sure that they are registered in the country or island where their head office is located.

you can check here : How to Trade Forex: How To Choose A Reliable Forex Broker, for more things to look out for in a broker.

different brokers with different situations but i guess we can all agree on the regulations importance, its always an added plus, one or more regulations are good, let it be EU or US still a regulated broker is a regulated broker.

today, I prefer trading in instaforex. I am already prove it that trading here is very comfortable. You can check condition trading here with try trade with post bonuses. As long as trading you can find comfortable trade so that we can get maximum result

Since the beginning I've opted to trade in instaforex. because for me trading in this instaforex can provide many advantages and ease of trading. The one is to get a bonus post

I have traded with different brokers but always having different issues with them . But in all profiforex is my best and am still trading with them. They smooth trading platform and online educative videos in technical analysis that make trading more understandable and easy.

I have traded with different brokers but always having different issues with them . But in all profiforex is my best and am still trading with them.

Reason: