scalping? - page 3

gaban:
It's the lowest spread ever. InstaForex don't give it, but i enjoy scalping in this broker, this broker offers leverage up to 1:1000 and i trade without having deposit first.

Armada markets give the trader free 15 euro. are you want to try it ?

lollabun:
Armada markets give the trader free 15 euro. are you want to try it ?

What are the terms and conditions of the bonus?

If for posting bonus from InstaForex, we can use it as capital simply by attaching the account number on the profile in the forum.

FoReX^ExPeRt:
Scalping can be an excellent way to earn pips in FX, to answer your question, it really depends on the trade. Just be careful, some brokers ban scalpers

You have to find a broker that allows scalping without any form of restriction. Some brokers forbid it and will not allow scalpers withdraw their profit. So, if you want to be a scalper, then you have to choose brokers like insta, profiforex, and other good ones like these.

fortune:
You have to find a broker that allows scalping without any form of restriction. Some brokers forbid it and will not allow scalpers withdraw their profit. So, if you want to be a scalper, then you have to choose brokers like insta, profiforex, and other good ones like these.

Of course, it's the first thing that we should do, find broker which allows us to do scalping and then we should choose broker which give the best trading conditions to make us feel comfort when to do scalping. I also trade with InstaForex, we can get leverage up to 1:1000.

uncle gober:
Yes, we must choose the right broker if we like to do scalping to get profit from forex. I think Armada Markets is one of brokers which offer best trading conditions for scalping. I also use this broker, i get the lowest spread, fast execution.

If we have get the best trading conditions for trading from our, we should utilize well for scalping to get maximal profit. Surely, we must be discipline when trading.

For scalping your personal skills are important , You can get maximum profit in a short time period with this trading style , It is quick, risky and rewarding method . If your analysis and trading plan is good you can decide instantly , it is the best way of getting profits.

Master Forex IB:
For scalping your personal skills are important , You can get maximum profit in a short time period with this trading style , It is quick, risky and rewarding method . If your analysis and trading plan is good you can decide instantly , it is the best way of getting profits.

Of course, we should have good skills for find the right moment to do scalping. We should have good analyzing skill. Surely, we should be discipline when trading.

FoReX^ExPeRt:
Scalping can be an excellent way to earn pips in FX, to answer your question, it really depends on the trade. Just be careful, some brokers ban scalpers

You are correct, and for what you said, some brokers do band you from scalping. And you know its a nice way to make some cash, this is one reason i choose Profiforex, they do allow scalping, so there is nothing to fear.

uncle gober:
I like to do scalping too. And broker which i'm using now allows me to do scalping, beside that, they also support me with lowest spread, fast execution. Very convenient to do scalping.

In instaforex I can do scalping. The broker gave me a lot of convenience in doing scalping. With the scalping I can avoid profit loss and I get very good. So that I can increase trading. Have you tried it myself.

Scalping means open trade for a very short period of time and i am a scalper

Reason: