scalping? - page 2

Scalping is my favorite strategy for trading. And I earn with it my profit. Of course I control my order all time.

sharkforex:
Scalping is a trade style and man use that style is scapler. Scalper often trade with M15 or M30, they put a lot of orders and close them very fast. They often get money with minimum pips changes (30 in some brokers).

scalping is usually done on TF M15 and M30. scalping is usually done when the price reversal range 20-30 pips. However, scalping is very risky when the going trend of the market is rising or falling sharply. paradise for scalpers is when prices are being consolidated

Scalping in stocks is same as in forex. More info can be found at here: Scalping: Small Quick Profits Can Add Up

Shawnmichal, rather interesting information. Have you your own experience with it? Could you tell more widely of it?

Ray7:
Shawnmichal, rather interesting information. Have you your own experience with it? Could you tell more widely of it?

I am not a scalper trader. I am a day trader.

Scalping is one of trading strategy which are closing positions in less than 2 minutes. And to do scalping, we have to choose broker which allows us to do this strategy, like instaforex and other broker.

gaban:
Scalping is one of trading strategy which are closing positions in less than 2 minutes. And to do scalping, we have to choose broker which allows us to do this strategy, like instaforex and other broker.

Scalping is favorite for trader for take a profit in little time. i am suggestion for trading with fast server broker.

lollabun:
Scalping is favorite for trader for take a profit in little time. i am suggestion for trading with fast server broker.

Yeah, many traders like this strategy. So far, i never found problem with my server in instaforex when i do scalping.

Principle of scalping :

• Spreads are bonuses as well as costs
  • Lower exposure, lower risks
  • Smaller moves, easier to obtain
  • Large volume, adding profits up

Armada markets are the best place for trader who like scalping. with the spread as low 0, the trader will be enjoyable

lollabun:
Principle of scalping :
  • Spreads are bonuses as well as costs
  • Lower exposure, lower risks
  • Smaller moves, easier to obtain
  • Large volume, adding profits up
Armada markets are the best place for trader who like scalping. with the spread as low 0, the trader will be enjoyable

It's the lowest spread ever. InstaForex don't give it, but i enjoy scalping in this broker, this broker offers leverage up to 1:1000 and i trade without having deposit first.

Reason: