_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 191

Enforcer:
Yes, MaxSpread=5. Will work but will have poor result compared to spread = 4

Max spread = 5 ,it work fine but we must reduce in transaction hours,only 4 up to 6 hours per day or less ,see sideway conditions,depend your broker's chart.We will good result.This live acc result with small balance.

how many trades went off today/night??

... i see some are getting many trades per day... i had 3 yesterday...some are saying they had up to 11...today i had one, and its still in losing state...others showing they had 3 or 4

what gives???

nwin:
Max spread = 5 ,it work fine but we must reduce in transaction hours,only 4 up to 6 hours per day or less ,see sideway conditions,depend your broker's chart.We will good result.This live acc result with small balance.

i see your statment how can set in your result you have lot start 0.03?

sanyax:
i see your statment how can set in your result you have lot start 0.03?

setting default thunder4wd_v2b,just change time start trading and stop and risk=35.

For all who care about RDB and his work

I am posting this link as a very annoyed individual on this forum, but also an individual who cares about RDBs work.

ROBOT FOREX: offre pour l obtention de Lucky MOD

He is selling RDB's ea "slightly" modified for affiliate accounts with Lite Forex.

alpine4133:
You have 22 to start and 5 to stop. But I thought EURGBP would trade on London time. London and GMT are the same, so shouldnt the time be 9 to start and 17 to stop. Trading time for London / Europe time? Please explain if this is nor right and why. Are you trying to trade when the trading is much slower or what?

The strategy of Lucky is scalping on the asian session, when the EURGBP is usually in range.

In the case you can scalp without trends, and this why your lucky is profitable.

I do not want to pollute this discussion with that.

Here it is a discussion on Your Lucky.

If there is a problem I shall discuss it with RDB not with Walander.

Your Lucky was built on the basis of another robot at first, why mine would be different because i want another form of donation for my work on?

You say ""slightly" modified" while you have no idea of the modifications brought to the code.

I am sorry for this discussion which aims only at bringing the debate and not at advancing or at helping the others.

The discussion stops for me on this subject there. Let us return to the main subject of this discussion.

Reason: