Kanishka-EA ID:821

Follow the signal at:

Kanishka | Rent a Signal

Strategy:

It is trend following strategy. EA places trade based on two custom indicators. Indicator 1 weighs a pair and when a particular value is reached believes a trend is formed. Indicator 2 acts as a filter to eliminate false signals. When both conditions are reached a trade is place with fixed lot size. If in profit Part lots are closed at regular interval. Exit is based on only indicator 1.

Recommended Account size and Buyer_lots_multiplier setting:

USD 50000. Use buyer_lots_multiplier as 1.

USD 25000.Use buyer_lots_multiplier as 0.5. (Vendor should support micro lots)

USD 5000. Use buyer_lots_multiplier as 0.1. (Vendor should support micro lots).

Note: Please download latest RAS version 1.29 and Set buyer_partial_closing as true.

Currently I am offering the system for free, please fell free to send PM with any questions and suggestions or at kanishkaea@gmail.com

Can Start with USD$3000

Was testing EA on USD $3000 with 0.1 as lots_multiplier. It can withstand the drawdown.

NFA New Rule will it effect kanishka-EA

omkim:
NFA New Rule will it effect kanishka-EA

No it will not affect it never used hedging and always place only one market order per pair. Hedging and FIFO rule will not make any difference. I used to place stop loss after some pips in profit , not having this stop-loss will not make much of a difference as the indicator will send exit signal.

Any statements?

Thanks.

Statement dont have no money management lot size 0.1-1.7 one big loss may wipe out your account

omkim:
Statement dont have no money management lot size 0.1-1.7 one big loss may wipe out your account

No this lot size is for large accounts 50K and up, for smaller account 5k u need to use lots_multiplier as 0.1 that will open max lot size as 0.17 for GBP/JPY and 0.09 for rest of pairs. Once in profit it closes part lots at regular interval depending on volatility. Let me know if you have more questions.

Please see the lots_multiplier settings for different account sizes in signal description.

Not trading EUR/JPY anymore

EA has stopped trading on EUR/JPY pair was not giving good results. Rest all pair stays the same.

Going commercial from August1

Hello all,

Thanks to all who subscribed to my free signals (ID821). I will make my Signals commercial from 1st August. Will give details about new ID subscriptions later.

The free signals will stay for few days and then fade away.

Can you show a little more, one more month, thank you

Can you show a little more, one more month, thank you

Reason: