What is the best automated forex trading software for beginners? - page 3

If I am not wrong then Zulutrade is the best automated forex trading software (I am a beginner in forex trading).

send me system, my mail id is hgokulraj@gmail.com

kevinator:
I have a system that I consider to be the best because of a wide range of factors.The author of the system died recently and because of that fact I cannot share it on open forum.If you send me a pm with a contact address I will send you a copy.It will totally change the way you think about trading and your trading habits.It is very intense and is only for those who really want to learn to trade like professionals.It is not easy and is not hard but you can make hundreds of pips everyday.

I would love to know more about it

If you can.

Jaymay1948@yahoo.com

Talking about expert advisors, I am deliberately very reluctant to recommend them for beginners, it is not that I don't buy into the recent wave of innovation and technology sweeping the forex market, but I don't think it is ideal to for beginners to start using expert advisors, it could be more destroying than helpful. It is like giving your kid a maths calculator when he can barely add units on his own, or buying a car for your kid who is even yet to learn walking. Even the algorithm of the EA could prove troublesome for the new trader. Imagines he makes $5,000 dollars from an EA even without knowing forex basics, do you think he would still be that interested in learning?

we need find great ea. after that we need to make money managerment plan. we can get effective system

verbum4it:
Aumated Trading system is a good way for maximizing our profit and so fort minimizing loss in trading forex. Many brokers allow this way for traders to use. One advantage of using the automated trading system is it is running autopilot. Although, the traders must also control it sometimes to set the lot size and money management.

i was make ea.. i put some of money with it. my account was burn by it some time. i hope i can get better signal. in this time i trade for mysefl. i think we can make money with our knowledge

Reason: