What is the best automated forex trading software for beginners? - page 2

Hi Kevinator,

I read with interest your claim of having a good system. Kidly send me a copy as I have been trying a lot of systems without success.

My e-mail address is (removed by admin)

Thanks,

Nico

kevinator:
I have a system that I consider to be the best because of a wide range of factors.The author of the system died recently and because of that fact I cannot share it on open forum.If you send me a pm with a contact address I will send you a copy.It will totally change the way you think about trading and your trading habits.It is very intense and is only for those who really want to learn to trade like professionals.It is not easy and is not hard but you can make hundreds of pips everyday.

Hi kev,

I Just came across this forum and would appreciate if I could get a copy of the robot for demo testing.So far my demo testing experience w/ the well known forex robots have been less than encouraging!My e-mail evanhuq@gmail.com. Thanks for sharing the info.

Hi Kevinator,

I read with interest your claim of Having a good system. Kidly send me a copy as I have been trying a lot of systems without success.

My e-mail address is (removed by admin)

Thanks,

Rizwan Khan

am interested in the system and new to forex trading will like a copy of system.my email is [...].

thanks

Zulutrade is the best automated forex trading software for beginners and experienced traders as well. You can download it from here: Automated Trading System

Before choosing an automated trading system, ask yourself what type of trader are you? Are you a scalper, intraday trader etc? All the robots providers praise themselves with getting you amazing returns, but if you read between the lines, you realize that you must choose the robot which fits your trading style best.

Otherwise you're simply throwing your money out the window.

And when it comes to testing a robot on demo, ask your broker if the trading conditions provided on demo are same as on live, as most of them offer different execution, trading conditions.

If you have no clue about trading and you simply wish to make some money from forex trading without being involved, try a money manager as well.

I use FAPTurbo. There are some good sites around - just do a search.

kevinator:
I have a system that I consider to be the best because of a wide range of factors.The author of the system died recently and because of that fact I cannot share it on open forum.If you send me a pm with a contact address I will send you a copy.It will totally change the way you think about trading and your trading habits.It is very intense and is only for those who really want to learn to trade like professionals.It is not easy and is not hard but you can make hundreds of pips everyday.

Hi Kev.

I am newbee too I am still demoing.I would like to try out your system if it is possible! My email is oliverdurham@yahoo.com

Thank you

oliverdurham

check out zulutrade - there are some really good systems and traders there....

Reason: