does anyone have trendline indicator

Hi guys Im beginner. I get confused and mixed up on lot things. trendlines are one of them. I just want to ask does anyone have trendline indicator which can tell us the pattern like double top, wedges, double bottom kind of things.

Help would be really appreciated thank you....

I am also looking for an indicator like this. I know IBFX and other brokers offer free pattern searching software but it would be nice to have an actual indicator for MT4 too.

One of the basic concepts of a trend is that a trend in motion is more likely to continue than reverse.

I have indicator which draws auto trendlines on any time-frame. Just go through the attached indi and see whether it is useful to you. I hope you find it useful. See Ya...

Files:
Trendlines.ex4  13 kb
Trendlines.mq4  10 kb

I have one that has an alert, buy/sell color change, all timeframes, very usefull

Slope Indicator is the trend line, the other is another great trend indicator, showing all timeframes at once, Its a main crutch I use

Thanks Money NVRSleeps for the indicators.

Just use an MA with pivot points and combine it with price action.

Thanks MoneyNVRSleeps for the #MarketPrice _v1_4 indicator.

Would have been nice if there was a user manual for it.

The mq4 format is great as it has code for mtf stoch that can add/modify to work with another indicator i have.

Reason: