trade system "Senyum" - page 2

Did the email that had the test results show that the system was profitable?!?

Cheers!

patona:
Hello, thank you very much for sharing this system, but in this post I have only a question to the MF_3 indicator. It is the indicator who shows the exit signals. He looks very good, for my opiniun a little bit to good. Have someone experience with this indi. Thanks or your effort. Patona

I have noted that it works like the semfor. Where the signal appears is where the level 3 semfor gives the signal. I have had semfor a long time and it is good, but when there is a very strong trend, it is sometimes pushed along. I closed my trades after the MF_3 appeared (sorry cant seem to be able to add a screenshot) on the 4H timeframe. It seems to work well on the 4H timeframe.

thank you kevin, i download its, its look good system.

inyonkfx:
thank you kevin, i download its, its look good system.

hi kelvin. How can we get the sniper trend A and B that as not "expired". Or how do we convert the PSAR as someone suggested to histogram.

Regards

ayo_deji:
hi kelvin. How can we get the sniper trend A and B that as not "expired". Or how do we convert the PSAR as someone suggested to histogram. Regards

The name is kevin, and I fixed it.I contacted the email address on the code header and this guy answers and says I will charge you 40.00 US to get these indicators.I thought this was absolutely funny as I know how to do this already I just wanted to see what he would say.

I edited the code and fixed the problem here is what you wanted.

Files:
100.gif  46 kb

system looks good. and thanks for the sniper trend fixes.

hello kelvin.let me say a million thanks before anything.the sniper A and sniper B now appear on window 3 but the main sniper on window 1 does not appear.please can you also fix this in order to make the sytem a complete one.thank you once again for dropping this.more positive pips to your account.

Dear Kelvin,

I appreciate all trading systems and indicators you share. Whatever you post here in this forum I like to check them all.

I believe many members in this forum would like to say many thanks to you and highly appreciate your valuable contribution to the forex traders community.

I suggest you open a new and separate thread named "Kenivator Collections" or some thing similar to that and post the indicators or trading systems or share your experiences so that we could find you faster and easier.

Best regards

thank you

which indicator u can offer me?

Reason: