trade system "Senyum"

This system is from our indonesian trading friends and is very effective.All should be self expanitory on this one.Follow the color code for trend then we take arrow signal for entry trigger.Should make some serious money with this one.enjoy

Files:
senyum11.gif  47 kb
Senyum.rar  274 kb

kevinator:
This system is from our indonesian trading friends and is very effective.All should be self expanitory on this one.Follow the color code for trend then we take arrow signal for entry trigger.Should make some serious money with this one.enjoy

@ Kevin, thank you for this tradding system i will give it a try soon

Once again, a very nice strategy from our indonesian friends. Thanks for sharing this, Kevin, I hope you got my email with the test results.

kevinator:

Hi there...I downloaded the file but it is not opening up. could you please post again or email me ....genuinekabir at gmail

I downloaded the system and this is always appearing.

Trial version expired! Contact https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forexbomber.com.

What is happening?

Thanks for the System. There is a constant message that say that the trial period has expired. How does one end it?

Remove the bottom indicators, Sniper A and Sniper B. Sniper B is really a PSAR with setting 0.01 and 0.1 ih histogram form.

Hello,

thank you very much for sharing this system, but in this post I have only a question to the MF_3 indicator. It is the indicator who shows the exit signals. He looks very good, for my opiniun a little bit to good. Have someone experience with this indi.

Thanks or your effort.

Patona

kingofsofia:
Remove the bottom indicators, Sniper A and Sniper B. Sniper B is really a PSAR with setting 0.01 and 0.1 ih histogram form.

Thanks. Will do that.

Thanks for this, I had one question do, do any of these indicators specifically the GP_ Trend repaint ? I hope not.

It does repaint because i've used it under different template, anyhow window 3 indicatorswill help to guide us...FX full of filteration but withtoo many filteration or overloaded with indicator...make us crazy

Reason: