You can finally quit your job

Hello everyone, just wanted to share my system and get some feedback from what everyone thinks. The system is incredibly easy...

The system appears to work best on EUR/USD 15tf or larger

Enter sale when the black arrow appears in that direction. (this indi is based on the sidus bago indicator. the arrow will apear, but will not go away if it changes while a candle is still open, so make sure u reload the template after each candle!)

Exit is when the stoch green line passes the red line in opposite direction or another black arrow appears in the opposite direction. The stoch settings are 14,3,3 smoothed.

Thats it! Cheers!

Files:
money.tpl  5 kb

Thanks for sharing the system but why use such a title? haha anyway real statement to proof your title?

I will look to automate this - thanks

how to use it ? thanks

Thanks for share.

Try this settings, only my think;

E/U M15

Fast: 24

Slow: 34

Rsi: 5

This repaints, That is the issues when things are based on the ZigZag concept. Nothing wrong but you may not want to quit your job just yet. This is a good starting point, maybe we can develop some good ideas based on this concept.

Good Luck

Cornerstone316:
This repaints, That is the issues when things are based on the ZigZag concept. Nothing wrong but you may not want to quit your job just yet. This is a good starting point, maybe we can develop some good ideas based on this concept. Good Luck

Cornerstone316 it does not repaint. The indicator will change its signal back and forth until the new candle forms but after that the signals in the past will never change. You must wait for the next candle after the signal to enter the trade. This is because it is not based on a ZigZag concept but infact on EMA and RSI movements which is why it moves around until the close of the bar.

brgolfer:
Hello everyone, just wanted to share my system and get some feedback from what everyone thinks. The system is incredibly easy...The system appears to work best on EUR/USD 15tf or largerEnter sale when the black arrow appears in that direction. (this indi is based on the sidus bago indicator. the arrow will apear, but will not go away if it changes while a candle is still open, so make sure u reload the template after each candle!)Exit is when the stoch green line passes the red line in opposite direction or another black arrow appears in the opposite direction. The stoch settings are 14,3,3 smoothed.Thats it! Cheers!

Hello Sir, Thank you for sharing this trading system.. Unfortunately I am not able to get the indicators working in my MT4 E|U chart.. can you please check the attachment and upload them once again..

I really appreciate your effort...

knowforex:
Hello Sir, Thank you for sharing this trading system.. Unfortunately I am not able to get the indicators working in my MT4 E|U chart.. can you please check the attachment and upload them once again.. I really appreciate your effort...

I have uploaded the indicator from my computer, hopefully this one works for you.

Files:

How does this system perform on ranging market?

boston23:
How does this system perform on ranging market?

On a loose ranging market it does very well, but on a tight ranging market like the usd/jpy i think it was this past week or before it takes the good with the bad. I think it has potential but as of now I am still just testing it.

Reason: