Crystal Bowl

AUDUSD is going to hit 0.9254 and 0.8864. By the way the trend's going now it going to hit the former first.

GBPUSD is now trying to hit 1.5200 but will go to 1.540 some time.

EURUSD will go up to 1.3855

GBPJPY will hit 136.42 and 140.31

These are forecasts that have 100% accuracy. Ever since I derived this simple crystal bowl from another forum, I've had 80+ wins with no losses. The problem is if the current market price is somewhere in between 2 forecast levels, which one will it hit first? Will it be the nearest number? Not necessarily based on my experience. Right now, what I do is just ensure my capital is sufficient and trade both ways. I don't know if there's a better approach than this but I'm open for suggestions.

Could you let us know the details of your system?

Can you share your system?

mt email is my massenger

thebinder

hy

thebin1@gmail.com

yaron binder

see you at massenger

70news2:
Can you share your system?

It's really very simple. I got the principle from a certain wmd in another forum although he used it differently. The principle is that if a price breaks a resistance, sooner or later it's going to test that same point as a support. The reverse is true for broken support. Now there are many untested supports and resistances out there and sooner or later price is going to hit them. There are also many cases wherein price is currently in between two untested levels so the problem is which one it will hit first. What I do is trade in the direction of the nearest untested level. In many cases, this works but there are instances wherein it goes near but then goes the other way and hits the farther level first. During these times, you can get as high as -300 pips but if you're sufficiently funded, you just have to wait for it to go back. Meantime, you can harvest pips along the way using whatever method you are currently using as long as it's in the direction of the untested support/resistance (SR) levels.

Thanks for sharing,mcpippen.It looks interesting.

thats abit risky, eurusd and joy pairs has show it could move to 1000pips and below recently and still have hit previous broken resistance.

Yeah, that's why I have 2000 pips worth of rope and do a hedge as a parachute. I know the system needs to be fine tuned, that's the intent of this thread. However, as it is right now, it's working fine for me.