Please Help Outside Bar Indicator

i am despeartely seeking the following indicator for meta trader any assistance would be so greatly appreciated.

Outside Bar

- i am interested in any bar where the high is higher than the previous bars' high and the low is lower than the previous bar's low - i am not fussed where (how high or low) the close is of the outside bar. i am also not interested in what price did prior/momentum simply an arrow when the above parameters are met. i dont care if sunday is included or not, if it is even better.

Inside Bar

- i am interested in any bar where the high is lower than the previous bars' high and the low is higher than the previous bar's low - i am not fussed where (how high or low) the close is of this inside bar.

i have one for the inside bars but i have no idea how to get the alert on sms/email. for the outside bar indicator i have temporarily given up hope ;( it seems so simple but i am an invalid when it comes to coding i just have no idea what i am doing i have tried so many different things to no avail. this is my last stop before i just pay someone to make it.

my ideal scenario would be to have a single indicator that highlights inside and outside bars as above with an arrow/sound and email/sms if that is possible if not the arrow/sound is just fine. i will be using this for the 4hr and daily time frame

many thanks in advance, james

deejaynv:
i am despeartely seeking the following indicator for meta trader any assistance would be so greatly appreciated. Outside Bar- i am interested in any bar where the high is higher than the previous bars' high and the low is lower than the previous bar's low - i am not fussed where (how high or low) the close is of the outside bar. i am also not interested in what price did prior/momentum simply an arrow when the above parameters are met. i dont care if sunday is included or not, if it is even better. Inside Bar- i am interested in any bar where the high is lower than the previous bars' high and the low is higher than the previous bar's low - i am not fussed where (how high or low) the close is of this inside bar. i have one for the inside bars but i have no idea how to get the alert on sms/email. for the outside bar indicator i have temporarily given up hope ;( it seems so simple but i am an invalid when it comes to coding i just have no idea what i am doing i have tried so many different things to no avail. this is my last stop before i just pay someone to make it. my ideal scenario would be to have a single indicator that highlights inside and outside bars as above with an arrow/sound and email/sms if that is possible if not the arrow/sound is just fine. i will be using this for the 4hr and daily time frame many thanks in advance, james

Here is what you are looking for the inside and outside bar swing pattern.The first indicator is 3 bar swing which utilizes the 3 bar reversal patterns and the second is flexibars which scans 3 bar 4 bar and 5 bar reversal patterns also inside outside bar and will signal with an arrow.I think these are some of the best indicators due to the fact that they DONT REPAINT because their signals are taken from candle patterns that are either present or are not so there is no moving of the arrows.Good call on your part as most want some spaghetti moving averages that resignal constantly.Also indictor will signal on current bar 0 or signal bar so you must decide were you want the signal placed.So heres to your trading success.Enjoy

Files:

thanks.

i need this too

has anyone found an indicator that scans 4 hours and daily charts, and sends an email if an outside bar is formed.

1. daily graphs - if last daily candle is closed and it was outside bar. send an email

2. four hour graphs - if last 4 hour candle is closed and it was outside bar. send an email

anyone has that indicator?

Thank you for sharing the indicator kevin.

Reason: