"DDFX" trade system

Custom non repaint bull and bear system to be used on the currency pair and time frame of your choice.enjoy

Files:
DDFX.rar  26 kb
ddfx.gif  16 kb

kevinator:
Custom non repaint bull and bear system to be used on the currency pair and time frame of your choice.enjoy

hi kelvin,

thanks for all your great work in here. infact, i wonder where good people like you have been.

Please, can u tell whether this ddfx indicator repaints?. Also, it will be nice in future post if u can differentiate repainting indicators from non repainting for any trading system you are posting. This is just a suggestion. all the same thanks for the great work.

Your quite welcome, I hope these system can be useful to you and make the community some cash.We trade trillion dollar market so all trader can make dreams come true.No indicators do not repaint and are reliable.

hi kelvinator,

pls can sound alert be added to the adx crosses so as to alert us when there is a cross. thanks

ayo_deji:
hi kelvinator,pls can sound alert be added to the adx crosses so as to alert us when there is a cross. thanks

Would be usefull, am interested in this aswell!

Can you add a pop up alerter and stop loss indication in alert this will help newbies like me...

any update on the performance?

Kevinator sir,

could pls explain how the system works? when to enter, exit the trade with

some arrows on it, with a trade shot screen image, also adivse when not to

enter the trade, how to use the other indicators, other than tsv bullish & bearish. we need your assistance and guidance in this regard. thanks in advance.

22 mar 2010

Hi Kevinator,

Do u have v3.......

Thanks in advance...

israrul:
Hi Kevinator,Do u have v3.......Thanks in advance...

Yes I have to find it on one of my files.I will Pm you when I locate it.

Thanks for the system friend.

Could you explain how it works on intraday?

Reason: