"Diamond Power Trend" 300 pips profit per week - page 2

Hi Mr.Early Man.Pls check the English Translation:

The system consists of 7 indicators that need to attach to the H1 chart of the currency pairs EURUSD, GPBUSD, AUDUSD.

Just copy all files with extension *. ex4 to the folder / experts / indicators to your Metatrader 4,

a pattern diamond2008.tpl folder Metatrader 4/templates.Otkroyte terminal,

open the appropriate schedules and stick to them template diamond2008.

Vse indicators with the necessary parameters are added on schedule.

Entrance to the position carried with korrellyatsii signals the main indicators.

1) Red Line MA (main line) crossed the green and is above it,

2) Momentum yellow line crossed the mark of 100 and is located above, and

3) the green line UTPOW crossed with red, and increases red-decays, and

4) the yellow line TRAP increases, and under her green histogram,

5) MACD crossed zero line upwards.

1) Red Line MA (main line) crossed the green and below it, and

2) yellow line Momentum crossed the mark of 100 and below,

3) green line UTPOW crossed with red, and decreases Red-increases,

4) yellow line TRAP decreases, and under her red histogram;

5) MACD crossed zero line svverhu down.

Recommended stop-loss is not lower than 40-50 pips, take profit, not lower than 30.

When you've got 30-40 pips profit, move stop-loss in the direction of currency (it is better to use trelling-automatic).

Output from the position on the opposite signal, or depending on the currency, for an additional signal (opposite the intersection of Momentum `th mark 100)

how can i have the indicators for the system?

ANYONE started this ea with any broker in live account?

Dear kevinator,

how many times must i say that BASED ON INDICATORS WE LOSE MONEY IN THIS GAME? WHY MOST OF SYSTEMS DEPICT THEIR ACCURACY PRESENTING TRENDS?

LEADING INDICATOR IS PRICE

best regards

kevinator:
What do you think if there is a system with which you will receive more than 300 pips profit per week, working on 3 currency pairs? C Trading System DIAMOND POWER TREND 2008, you yourself will achieve such results! Trading system DIAMOND POWER TREND 2008 is based on a set of indicators. The results were striking. Trade rules are extremely simple. This trading system is the top and lower classes in the trend with very high accuracy. Accuracy is so high, that the drawdown is minimized. Imagine-you get almost perfectly profitable trading tool for the symbolic price.

ayo_deji:
hi kelvinator.This is a great indicator. But1. what time frame is best to use it on?2. what are the currencies to use it on?3. Does the signal (arrrows) for buy and sell repaints?Thanks

Hi

What leading indicators should one look at? Are you talking about non lag macd etc?

Hi,

anyone using this system til today?

kevinator:
What do you think if there is a system with which you will receive more than 300 pips profit per week, working on 3 currency pairs? C Trading System DIAMOND POWER TREND 2008, you yourself will achieve such results! Trading system DIAMOND POWER TREND 2008 is based on a set of indicators. The results were striking. Trade rules are extremely simple. This trading system is the top and lower classes in the trend with very high accuracy. Accuracy is so high, that the drawdown is minimized. Imagine-you get almost perfectly profitable trading tool for the symbolic price.

Thanks sharing the indicator...it seem very good indicator... thanks again...(Traders from Malaysia)...

hi everyone i am ayodeji moyosola i just joined and i have been trading forex for 4yrs though fundamental but i want to give technical analyses a shot

kevinator:
Will take some time as I have a orchestra of tasks at the moment and will have to decompile chop cut and rebuild.Perhaps try system coding section.

hi kev, your kevinator system what timeframe do i run and what settings? and what pair

my skype is keezilla

Reason: