How You Make Money Trading Forex - page 2

mojoracer:
No way

I've made in excess of 100% per year for the last 8 years trading with robots.

Noone is going to share a method, and noone is going to sell a method, you have to put in the work yourself.

I trade on demo yet, so I think I can learn the basis for real trading. It seams to me a little bit strage to trade with robots that can be easily got. Why should people reveal the secrets of profit trading?

pro_:
You can make money in forex trading with ROBOTS.

I think a trader can make profit with automated robots / Expert Advisors

but also need to learn when to stop the E.A at an inappropriate time.

Most of the traders who buy E.A assume that E.A is going to do all the work for them and that is why most of the traders keep losing money.

I personally do not trade with E.A or any other automated robot.

A good broker is critical in your success as well. A point I learned few years ago when I was managing a client Fx account at Windsor Broker (Cyprus)

Trading is not an easy stuff. So, I think it is a good idea to first educate yourself and learn this business if you are really serious! Other wise you are most likely going to end up with substantial loses which is good because some one has to lose money. So, I keep making profit

Attached is my May-2011 Live Fx statement.

I have not reached this level of success, easily.

It takes time. So, try not to find a short cut.

I hope you got the idea (educate your self first)

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Learn Forex Trading and Forex Managed Account Program

Muhammad Azeem (readyforex) on Twitter

=============================

Kal456:
Forex is a very tough place to profit. Forex is a less than zero-sum game, with spreads and commissions pushing net results below zero. The vast majority of individual investors lose. Most of the trading is done by multinational banks and hedge funds. They have a huge advantage in experience, information, tools and technology.

I think the most problem in this 'game', we are greedy n do not control our emotions in trading. If you need at least 3 years to complete a degree, and then only start working n get paid by salary, why in forex, we expecting to know n make money less in 1 year. Totally not make sense right ?

I don’t know what is going to work, but a lot of people are using Trading forex in earning money. Some of my friends use this as their primary earning living in their daily life

As for me, i am learning everything about forex, trying different strategies and EAs and Robots. I think you must be the master of your business!

Aussie_Pride:
Hello all, Firstly i want to say if you are new to the game and you are caught in the hype of how easy you think it is and how much money you think you are going to make in a years time because you doubled or tripled 1 or 2 demo accounts....Then plz read the PDF that i attached. I could write an essay about everything but it's late here in Australia. All i am going to say to the new guys or gals is; #1 Don't get caught up in the HYPE! #2 Get a good book on the PSYCHOLOGICAL side of trading and make it stick!!#3 REALLY BELIEVE that MONEY MANAGEMENT is important!!! all the rest will fall in place when you have 2 & 3 worked out 1 will just save you money. Hope i wasn't too blunt, getting late!! PS. I am not the Author of the PDF and i don't think the guy that even put it together is. So i'm not sure who the credit goes too? Aussie_Pride

Thankyou Aussi Pride, part of the credit should go to you for posting the PDF.

If you are just starting out on your forex journey I would suggest you read "The Complete Turtle Trader" by Michael Covel. The introductory slideshows on Slideshare are also a great resource. Once you have the basic understanding you can learn strategies at sites such as such Everestforex (great site, very friendly, gives you $100 real money to start with). And of course stay up to date at Bloomberg.com!

eddieee2000:
IBFX: Interbank fx - I b f x (dot) c o m MT4: MetaTrader4 platform (any fx broker) Trend Pointer: w o r l d e f i l e s (dot) c o m --cheapest I am not affiliated with any of the above. Between all three, they have made me quite a bit of money with very little effort. Very good service over the past three years!

Is the company still around? I ordered with paypal but so far get no resonse.

HRKK:
l am new to forex but l am doing well in demo account with IBFX. Now l want to open a life account but still in a dilemma which broker to choose. l like IBFX but after reading the brokerage forums l see more people complain than compliment. They make me scared. Can anyone give me hints on which broker is good.

You are right. Many times broker just try to make their own many and do not care about your profit. So rather than that you can go with forex sofware.

Reason: