Wealth Building System - Set and forget - page 3

Hi all,

I like this strategy, aspecially the set and forget. Also working full time and this is just perfect. The results... only time will tell, but looking at previous weeks this might just work.

I have small account balance trading real account. Will post results here.

Thanks for sharing!

Any new results from the ones trying it out? I will start testing it tonight.

sitestuff:
Hi all, I like this strategy, aspecially the set and forget. Also working full time and this is just perfect. The results... only time will tell, but looking at previous weeks this might just work. I have small account balance trading real account. Will post results here. Thanks for sharing!

I advise you to practice it on demo first... not real account!

bossxero:
I advise you to practice it on demo first... not real account!

Don't warry, trading nano lots, so it's like demo, very small profit & lost, extreamly good MM.

I made 2 weeks worth of pips this morning already trading this strategy, so I closed all trades, in PROFIT!

Is anyone still using it if not why?

This system doesn't work. Reason is we can have many days of choppy Market that will kill the account. Imagine 60pips stoploss hit 10 times in a row. No

joke!

If anyone still using this system please share your experience....

As mentioned on earlier post have been trying this system for the past 3 months. Results is it doesnt work. although the win loss ratio is good but due to market volatility, the accuracy is really bad, you can stopout both ways easily resulting in monthly loss or the most few pips gain. No point .

traderkusayang,

Please remove your signature link, it is a scam EA, they use fake MT4live statements, the statements are fabricated and hosted on their own website.

Please remove them before more people are conned.

traderkusayang:
If anyone still using this system please share your experience....

jamestan1978:
As mentioned on earlier post have been trying this system for the past 3 months. Results is it doesnt work. although the win loss ratio is good but due to market volatility, the accuracy is really bad, you can stopout both ways easily resulting in monthly loss or the most few pips gain. No point .

Oh so this system not have good accuracy....So cannot be used now....

Reason: