DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne - page 35

RESULTS.

1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY

RESULTS.

An entry within 20 pips of the daily low, provided an opportunity to make 10 pips or more.

Hello Master TRO,

This is my first post here, but i have been following your posts in various forums, Very impressive, and you have tons and tons of knowledge.. Awesome..At present i am heavily depending on your two indicators for picking the trends.

1) MA_ crossover_signal_with_wav.mq4

2) MA_in_color_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4

The problem with the FIRST INDICATOR that i have mentioned here is that, i am not able to get in, when exactly the price/trend changes,there is a small time lag.. Bascially i use 5 min TF charts for my day trading. I don't have any programming skills, to elaborate on the parameters involved. ( I would like to share with you that i don't trade forex, but use your indicator for trading INDICIES, IN my Indian Market)

Can you do some modifications in the above, so that exact trend reversals are spotted in time? Or is there any other indicator that you can suggest?

Finally Master TRO, can you please give me the link, from where i can learn to use "drain the banks like rat" from the scratch. This indicator is quite impressive, but just looking at the charts, i can not fish out anything.. I need to learn the basics of this indy. Please give me the link for the same.Thanks a lot..

Regards

Saivenkat,

saivenkat:
Hello Master TRO,This is my first post here, but i have been following your posts in various forums, Very impressive, and you have tons and tons of knowledge.. Awesome..At present i am heavily depending on your two indicators for picking the trends.1) MA_ crossover_signal_with_wav.mq42) MA_in_color_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION.mq4The problem with the FIRST INDICATOR that i have mentioned here is that, i am not able to get in, when exactly the price/trend changes,there is a small time lag.. Bascially i use 5 min TF charts for my day trading. I don't have any programming skills, to elaborate on the parameters involved. ( I would like to share with you that i don't trade forex, but use your indicator for trading INDICIES, IN my Indian Market)Can you do some modifications in the above, so that exact trend reversals are spotted in time? Or is there any other indicator that you can suggest?Finally Master TRO, can you please give me the link, from where i can learn to use "drain the banks like rat" from the scratch. This indicator is quite impressive, but just looking at the charts, i can not fish out anything.. I need to learn the basics of this indy. Please give me the link for the same.Thanks a lot.. RegardsSaivenkat,

No one can tell you the exact trend reversals until after the fact.

Use your favorite search engine to find "Drain The Banks Indicators".

RESULTS.

RESULTS.

1) To trade like a RAT is to ALWAYS trade in ONE DIRECTION - either LONG or SHORT. Once you pick a "team", you can't switch.

2) The "within 20 pips of the daily high/low" is the BEST possible entry to get the maximum run BUT the RAT REVERSAL entry works ANYWHERE on the chart.

GREEN RAT REVERSAL - LONG ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) RED CANDLE CLOSES 2) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES HIGH OF PREVIOUS GREEN CANDLE - ENTER LONG. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

RED RAT REVERSAL - SHORT ENTRY CRITERIA: 1) GREEN CANDLE CLOSES 2) RED CANDLE CLOSES 3) PRICE TOUCHES LOW OF PREVIOUS RED CANDLE - ENTER SHORT. STOP LOSS IS ALWAYS 10 PIPS.

Reason: