DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne - page 20

I am a green rat and I got stopped out SO MANY TIMES attempting to take the rat reversal off the daily low. As we can see price kept moving down ALL DAY LONG and even with a modest 5 pips target I got stopped out ALL DAY LONG.

OPPORTUNITY...

In this case, the M5 candle was green at low + 20. The GREEN RAT BUS was leaving the station.

Mr. Therumpledone,

Thank you for your posts in this thread.

There is a lot of insight that I am learning from it.

I have not traded forex for many years since I learned a long time ago how rigged everthing is against the "little man" like myself.

However, I keep reading and learning.

I hope someday I can apply this in my own trading.

Best regards,

OPPORTUNITY...

gangsta1:
I am a green rat and I got stopped out SO MANY TIMES attempting to take the rat reversal off the daily low. As we can see price kept moving down ALL DAY LONG and even with a modest 5 pips target I got stopped out ALL DAY LONG.

Post a chart showing your entry and exit.

gangsta1:
TRO,I have had many losing trades/days attempting to chase the green rat reversal from the daily low only for the price to continue making new lows.I am curious why you decided to change the drain the banks system from the original method if it was so profitable?The indicator that you keep posting around all the forums showing "opportunity" and "results" is also donational. You then ask for people to search for your code and they arrive at your forum where you can freely drop donational stuff.

I didn't change it, I created another version. The former versions were based on dynamic support/resistance. The latest version is based on daily high/daily low and use what I learned from THE RAT.

Yes, you are correct that the gauge showing opportunity is donational. But you do not need it to see opportunity. It's just easier for me to watch a gauge rather than a dozen charts.

No one is forced to use this method or make a donation. The rules have been posted for free. All of the DRAIN THE BANKS revisions have free indicators and templates. If this method isn't working for you, then you must find a method that works for you.

RESULT

RESULT.

ENCORE PERFORMANCE.

Reason: