DRAIN THE BANKS!! TheRumpledOne - page 74

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY

========================= ===================

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.

The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.

therumpledone:
DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT! GREEN RAT REVERSAL TRADE 1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY 2) red candle closes 3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle. 4) enter long at the green candle's high price 5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS 6) Take whatever profit you can. "The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."

where to downlood

hi can we have your template and indicators so we could test the system? Thanks in advance !

Reason: