I'm new and want to help and hope to be helped.

My name is Heather and I’m pretty new to this stuff but eager to learn

Hope I can also be of service to others here as I continue this journey.

My goal is to quit my j.o.b. here in San Diego and work from my laptop

As I travel the world

wow...

you have the best ambitious bro!

you are willing to trade anywhere with your laptop..

good luck bro!!

we have long journey to make it successful and lot to learn!!

fisherman forum is the best..

goodluck !!

HeatherJacs:
My name is Heather and I’m pretty new to this stuff but eager to learn.Hope I can also be of service to others here as I continue this journey. My goal is to quit my j.o.b. here in San Diego and work from my laptopAs I travel the world…

Hi Heatherjacs, it seems that you are pretty determining to enter this field (forex trading). Determination is a key to every success in life no matter what field you are in, and one must get educated to understand forex. There are lots of good resources out there to help. One of the best I have come across (aside from this site) is makemoneycurrencytrading dot co dot uk , as they run free webinars and training. They also send free daily reports.

Yes you are right i checked it out it will help you to learn forex trading quickly and effectively or you can go for books that are available in the market to understand the forex trading.

this looks like my story. i came into forex to learn and earn at my own will but surely feels like having an expert guidance. fisherman is really helping me out to sort out my queries.

If you are completely new in forex market and first time to start investment then first of all you should open a demo account to start the fictitious forex trading for practice.

Reason: