FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 739

Владимир Жириновский:
from the forum.

Thank you!
It didn't work out in the end :) From a submarine, it's hard to do)))

to sell the pound for the night...

Lesorub:

and in the meantime it's 3:0.

Ilya... you get the point... There are only enemies here)))) Nobody roots for Russia)))

Vizard_:

Ilyuch... You got it... There are only enemies here)))) No one roots for Russia)))

7 : 0

Lesorub:

7 : 0

Yeah... Good game ! Well done!

Russia prevails !!!

Vizard_:

Yeah... We had a good game! Well done!

Russia prevails!

And all the shits will fall off on their own and the beasts will die off...

Lesorub:
and all the sh*t will fall away on its own and the critters will die out...
As long as they win on the other field...
I hope to live to see a change of account)))

Map of currency devaluation to the dollar (didn't check... pictures from the net)

A map of the national debt of countries

new-rena:

Actually they were talking about a different target today, as I recall. so... Ishim closed based on his thinking.

I wasn't specifically talking about a different target yesterday.... look who wrote the target...I posted the maximum of the day and the ratios with and p. You read one thing, draw your own conclusions.The file waited above, so I wrote that will not go today yes and what I justify, think you want.

Evgeniya Balchin:
As of yesterday the other target was not specifically mentioned by me.... look who wrote the target...i posted the maximum of the day and the ratios with and p. You read one, you draw your own conclusions.The file waited above, so I wrote that will not go today yes and what I justify, think you want.

Madam, you are delusional. Take off the pink eyeglasses at last!!!

I will soon stop taking your posts as serious.

See your goals at the link.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page732#comment_1885251

I marked the date of the forecast with a vertical bar and the value with pink horizontal ones.

Orders open of course not according to your forecasts.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 732 - Категория: общее обсуждение

new-rena:

Madam, you are delusional. Take off the pink eyeglasses at last!!!

I will soon stop taking your posts as serious.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page732#comment_1885251

Once again you see what you want to see, UZKO.report will come out yet I will see more written!!!!!!! )))) I'll also write that after each report, I look for changes in supply and demand, this Friday's report, there were figures that worked out - these are 1516 +P + k 97/3, 1526 +P + k 64/36 and 1531 +P + k 60/40....They are worked out.... see the difference? And these figures were on that date first on the chart...
Reason: