Catch and Release Strategy - page 2

hi ..its a system worth tobe tested ... i am going on that .. good luck and thanks for sharing

FXCatty:
It's always nice to have a lot of information or to have someone share there homework? Just poking some fun, yeah I will be glad to share trades as I take them. I'm not going to fill the hype and do hypothetical results from back testing. I got stopped earlier on a GBP JPY trade. 146.814 was my Long entry at 19:10PM . My stop was hit at 146.62 for -19.4 pips which was at 20:44.You want screen shots too?

I would like to analyze your screenshot. I would be very thankful if you could upload a couple.

This seems like a really interesting system. What's the best time frame to use it? I usually trade with 4h, wil be profitable there as well?

Thanks for sharing this interesting system.Keep it up!

any results can be shared..?

Hi could someone please advise how to load these files in? Thanks in advance

To download GMMASlow.mq4 right-click save as copy MQ4 file

to your c:\ProgramFiles\...ExpertAdvisors\Indicators

thanks for the system. very good for scalping.

hi

I think no matter what we do brokers or big guys know about it in advance and get us no matter what it seems easy to make yet is much easier to lose!!

what u guys think?

hamy:
hiI think no matter what we do brokers or big guys know about it in advance and get us no matter what it seems easy to make yet is much easier to lose!!what u guys think?

scalp. that is what i'm doing. going for smaller targets instead of a big haul will go a long way. I found that out awhile ago. To be in the money just to have the trade go back and stop you out. That is why i scalp now. Also make you have a broker that has "no dealing desk".

Reason: