-Hot cakes, pancakes, pancakes! - In a figurative sense, of course. Discuss and criticise the new indicators. - page 4

borilunad:
But what aplomb, what courage! He should treat himself, not the indicators! He'd give it all in Soda Bais like everyone else, then he'd get an objective evaluation! There's no one to be embarrassed in front of! If the purpose is commercial, then go to the Market, there is no trade or advertising! Not the kind of whistleblowers we've screwed over!

I see your point of view, I want to "give" a message that you're wrong (((Assumption)) I am a marketer who wants to "push" a new indicator. I put it out to the public and get a response that it does not work. Your response: - Not the kind of people who have been screwed over here! - .) - is a delusion).
In fact, I am an "underachiever" who wants to be financially independent by trading in the stock market. (It has already become my favorite activity, because the science of "trading" is poorly developed, which gives "space" for research, and to research I was "drawn from the womb").
The question is: "What should I treat myself for?

Dersu:

That's secondary. And the beam lines in front of the movement are interesting.

But too unstable. And overengineered.

Probably nothing.

You've seen the cycles! :)
Congratulations! )
There are pseudocycles and zones (X) that create imaginary instability.

When I have collected enough indicator laws, I'll post them!
Deal? :)

borilunad:
"Muse" with that pitch, the manner of a back alley boy!

Once again, a word of warning!!!
THIS IS NO PLACE FOR CRITICS!!!
I haven't found anything useful ( extracting mistakes or useful tips, etc ... ) from your comments.

Link_x:
When I'll get enough of indicator's laws, I'll post them!
Agreed? :)

Deal Deal.

Just don't make a big deal out of it.

You've got a long way to go in the questions section, I understand.

And the turkey's unstable.

And look at the name of the branch periodically.

ALXIMIKS:

what the hell???

The author just hasn't studied everything yet, he doesn't know about the construction of the type:

int start()
  {
   //старт задатчика количества баров для обработки индикатором
   int limit;
   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--;
   limit=Bars-counted_bars;                //заместо жестко задаваемого History, так правильней (исключение - явное торможение индикатора из-за сверхсложных расчётов)

for(i=0; i<limit; i++)//
{много букав}
   return(0);
  }

But experience is a learning curve, everything is still to come, the author is only the first pages of the textbook.

I was amused by the method of calculating the first indicator ))))

Gotta finish the subject))))

There's no need to end the subject. )

Dersu:

This is secondary. And the beam lines in front of the movement are interesting.

But too unstable. And overengineered.

Probably nothing.

Do you find the Corsair interface complicated? If you want to work with my indicators and trading systems in the future, get used to the complex "presentation". :)))
http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2013/1222/13/824697a510059588e7c90553fe76a313.jpg
http://hkar.ru/npJr
http://hkar.ru/npJs
These are examples of my "trading windows".

Dersu:

Just don't make a big deal out of it.

Hmm, what do you mean? :)
Reason: