PIN BAR Trading Method - page 2

I have backtested this strategy, unfortunately by itself it does not produce profits.

BUT... If you combine this method with Support and Resistance from any kind - you will have a BOMBASTIC trading system. Thank you for sharing it, especially for the beginners. Pin-Bars are a great trading signal no matter what system you're trading, and they can highly increase your win rate.

hello

happy to here in order to contribut my cutter

pls is there any EA that trade only on EMA 10?

looking for Ea that trade on any of the ema if the prise close blow it will treger in and also if the price close above it will treager in alsoworks with trealingstop

Ideally look for pin bars in which the tail really sticks out and there are no other candle bodies to the left of it, this is a great reversal sign.

I think bar/candlestick better work at higher time frame at least 1H , preffered at 1D.

Another example in EURUSD about losing PB, in H4 we can see a trend continuation PB up, but not a convincing one, because the range is below 60%, and then we can see H24 (daily) give us a reversal PB down, so we better take this.

As you can see, if there is a conflicting signal, better wait a moment, and keep watching it.

Nice system.

Try to filter trades using Bollinger Bands (take longs only at lower band and shorts only at upper band) - this may highly improve your results.

I second this idea... keep us posted...

oilfxpro:
WHAT IS GAND TRADING?

Its GANN, not GAND....

I am practicing Pin Bar trading and learning the ropes. I bought a cheap hyped up course, but everything in it is available free on-line. Below are some of the free resources I found on this method. I was able to download these as PDF's. If you can't get them just e-mail me and I'll gladly send them. This is my first post here, so I thought I'de start by sharing rather than asking for help. (There will be plenty of time for THAT later. )

I have been very cautious since blowing up a mini-account one year ago. I stepped back and read the Van Tharp special report on money management and realized that Forex is a defensive game. I believe, for a person starting, trading the Daily Charts will prevent over-trading and preserve Capital, which appears to be paramount in this endeavor. The Pin Bar method appears perfect for use on Daily Charts.

Later I will pleased to share some of my analysis about where to enter these trades. Some enter at one end of the Pin Bar, some wait for a 50% retracement through the middle of the Pin Bar and enter there. The latter appears to make risk / reward a bit better, bit it can miss some giant moves by never having the trade triggered. I'm not sure which entry method I will like yet.

Okay: Here are links to two short but substantive Pin Bar Tutorials

Pin Bars Introduction

Pin Bars Advanced

Thank you for your contribution to this thread and method... Keep posting

Reason: