New Comer

Hello, I am a new Forex trader. A month ago, I started to trade using a demo account. I want to move to real money account. And want to learn about currency trading and foreign exchange. Please send me your tips, and it will be great help if you can provide me the necessary training or material that is good enough for me to study on my own advices, or any recommendations and books to read before I start. Thank you again

Make sure you are comfortable with your demo first, the emotional difference between the two accounts is incredible.. You get attached to your money so much more. Make sure you are ready for any time of market whether trending or whipsawing...

When you are ready you may move on to something bigger

That forexboost site you mentioned is a great resource. Thanks for sharing that davis9. It even has live Forex news feeds on their homepage

I got Avi Frister’s forex trading machine and liked it a lot. I bought it about a year ago and forgot where but if you search Google for something like “avi frister advanced strategies” you should find lots of information about it. He has 3 strategies but I like one of his day trading ones best. I like shorter term trades and I definitely try to be out of all my trades before the weekend

keegan99k9:
Hello, I am a new Forex trader. A month ago, I started to trade using a demo account. I want to move to real money account. And want to learn about currency trading and foreign exchange. Please send me your tips, and it will be great help if you can provide me the necessary training or material that is good enough for me to study on my own advices, or any recommendations and books to read before I start. Thank you again

Hello there!

Well, you could learn some forex basics which is free, you could search in google.. And i heard a book that is good, Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas.. Maybe you would like it..

keegan99k9:

Hi, While you learn, you may try robots. If you find a good one (not easy to find at all!), you can learn from its strategy, with the profits it will make for you as a bonus.

Yes, Robots is best for use..i also try for it.

One thing i can say is that using the learning programs of our broker can be of great help. You can start with a micro account for now.

I think forum sites like this can be of great help, when we follow the posts of other traders. You can also use the net, be better if you can arrange things yourself and get an understanding of how it works.

Hello, you can learn about forex by Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading and you can also read e-book online available you can read them join webinars, and ask question when stuck while doing trading in forex.

Paul75:
Hello, you can learn about forex by Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Trading | Currency Trading and you can also read e-book online available you can read them join webinars, and ask question when stuck while doing trading in forex.

Good advice, reading materials like that can be of great benefit.

Reason: