1200 Indicators and EAs

Hello,

I have been a full time forex trader for the past 6 years. Through out my forex career I have spend many agonizing hours testing and optimizing EAs and I have yet to find an EA that did not fail in forward testing. I have found that many EAs can be profitable some or even most of the time, but they have always failed at the end.

Has anyone used a system long term and been profitble? If so can you share your strategy?

I would like to propose a cooperative to perfect a few systems and optimize them, I have at my disposal two desktops and a quad processor server that can be used for optimization (if needed) So, lets work together to get a profitable system up and running.

I attach about 1200 indicators and EAs that I use or have used or tested in the past. I hope you find them useful.

Please respect the original programmers and if use their code leave the copyrights in place.

Happy Trading

Where can we find these indicators?

eacreator:
Where can we find these indicators?

Download indicators here >>>

Download EA here >>>

oilfxpro:
Most metatrader 4 eas and indicators will become obsolete soon.Metatrader 5 is coming

I think we'll can convert mq4 indicators in mq5

Yes! You need trade with your OWN system. And indicators just help create your system better.

I think not all indicators are useless. Maybe 95%

p.s.: sorry for bad English

I use

1) Fibonacci retracement

2) Trend line

Sometimes ....Andrew's Pitchfork

support and resistance and nothing else

fxmorgan:
support and resistance and nothing else

OK, but what you mean by support and resistance?

support and resistance can be Fibonacci line, trend line, bollinger bands....or for example top of first elliot wave etc.....

Am I right?

I use 45 degree TL and habit

they are all over the internet & guess wot all of those worthless indicators dont work!

MetaTrader 5 is coming out???????? Then the FxFisherMan will convert all of his indicators and EA's to the MetaTrader 5? Or does exists a program that convert the indicators from MT4 to MT5 automatically?

Reason: