Disbelief - It's luck not skill - page 6

readyforex:
I can understand your feelings but I think you are completely doing wrong. People learn from their mistakes so they do not repeat.

Although he's not feeling great about is trading, he's actually learned a very valuable lesson, which is the role of LUCK. He's realised that all of the silly nonsense he's previously believed about predicting the market was wrong, and he can now move onto the next stage.

He needs to learn what to do to protect himself when luck is going against him, and how to capitalise on good luck when it comes along.

If its any consolation, my method is based entirely on random entries, sometimes I'm just extremely unlucky and I enter a streak of short trades in a long market, and sometimes I'm extremely lucky and the opposite applies. I make money because I know how to manage those trades. Of course I can get a higher strike rate using TA, but I dont actually need too in order to be profitable.

The problem is he's getting the completely wrong advice from people who have yet to have the same realisation, he's now part of the minority, having made a fundemental breakthrough necessary to trade successfully.

At least he's starting to understand the true problem, the next stage is to stop wasting time looking for answers on forums and start working on strategy. If he puts in the work, the answers should come quite quickly once this major psychological barrier has been removed.

why just dont say how u trade ?!!

cheers

Hello All

Will be a few days as I make some adjustments to template.The problem with your trading is that you never know where you stand in the trend. Even when then market is in consolidation it is in the middle of some trend.

It may seem like the market is going one way but then it reverses and goes the other way leaving you confused as to what is going on.That is because your navigation is off.

We will be heavily touching on the topic of market momentum trading.Although I have many indicators it will be interesting to see how we would adjust our charts.

I will post the template and explain the main theory behind what is displayed on the chart and what is needed to complete it.We will work together as a team and post solutions.You and I will not take the attitude of the self righteous on this project as we will throw ideas around as to the most efficient method.Instead of the argue we will post creative results.I am neither right nor wrong and neither are you on this project.

One thing is for sure..you will be able to make money anytime of the day consistently if signals are given on the correct side of the trade.You will look at the market in a totally different light.The hardest part of trading is to find the correct direction of the trend and we will address that.

excelent now you talking iam sure with right atitute and right tools we will make it .

regards

Great Spirit and beautiful approach my friend Kevinator. Surely it will help a lot for people like me.

Regards

Saivenkat

hamy:
why just dont say how u trade ?!! cheers

I just did

Dont worry, someones going to give you some rules based on a bunch of indicators and then all your problems will be over

Hi guys

Is anyone winning anything or still losing? I think the best way to win forex is to leave it alone or do u feel lucky?!

cheers

oilfxpro:
There is a way , but not based on indicators or technical anylysis ,but Zupcon does not know how so he hangs around forums for the holy grail

You are amusing. I simply offered to help someone who hasnt got a clue. Furthermore, I wasnt going to suggest the use of indicators or Technical Analysis. Those are just icing on the cake, and there's a lot of work to be done before they even get to that point.

Hanging around forums is very useful to get an insight into how weak hands think and act, and I'm finding that increasingly useful.

oilfxpro:

9 pages of posts, and theyre still no nearer to understanding a thing. Sad isnt it ?

oilfxpro:
Indicators are lagging so the idiots rely on where the market did in the past to give an indication of future movements.It is like facing the rear when driving forwards.Technical Analysis based Systems and trends fail 80 % of the time , so they use systems and end up losing.They end up on forums trying to scam new traders with EAS. By the time T/A gives a trend set up ,they buy or sell and it starts reversing to give the idiots losses.

You really dont have the slightest clue as to how to use technical analysis, but I suppose thats not surprising as there's practically no information about TA in the public domain.

You'd have to be insane or remarkably stupid to think indicators gave an indication of future movement. Surely noone is quite that stupid are they ?

Trends persist, and tends can be exploited. The problem is most people reading forums literaly coulldnt tell you if price is going up, or down !

Even Ray The Random Robot can tell up from down !

Reason: