What is the best Currency pair to start with...? - page 2

forexgain:
What is the best currency pair to start forex trading with. I am in the US. I am just starting out and don't want to mess up badly. Thanks for any advice..

Of course it's better for you to start with EUE/USD and GBP/USD. this currencies are predictable. and timesession, when its activity is the intensive, suits you.

use a pairs average movement chart thats help me decide what currency pairs i would be trading . chart shows pairs average movement hourly / 4 hours / daily

Currently Top is as follows
GBP/JPY 28pips per hour - 57 Pips in 4 Hours - 195 Pips a Day
USD/CHF 16 pips per hour - 39 Pips in 4 Hours - 153 Pips per Day
GBP/USD 22 Pips per hous - 51 Pips in 4 Hours - 142 pips per Day
usd/jpy 15 Pips per hour - 36 pips in 4 hours - 113 pips per day

This was posted on a article giving yearly average movement .
people what about an indicator for mt4 ?????

Happy pip hunting
troope12

Each and every pair has its own tendencies but as a beginner I strongly recommend EUR/USD for the following reasons:

1)Less volatile and less risky.

2)Very small spread. Most of the brokers charges 2 Pips. Some brokers even charges less than 1 Pip.

3)Many forex trading systems are developed for trading this pair. They can be found in easily in online. You can easily understand and implement/learn the trade without any difficulties.

Hi fellow members,

i am a beginner in forex trading don't know the best indicator to use can you guys help me. thanks for your sugession

okafor4okey

For a beginner i would always suggest stochastic indicator and moving averages. As a beginner you can make best experimentation with these indicators.

EUR/USD is best currency pair..

UMOFX IB:
EUR/USD is the best pair to start forex trading all brokers offer low spread on it. UMOFX is giving 2 pips spread which is too low . We can get profit soon when market will move more than 2 pips. This pair is moving all the time so it is possible to get some pips any time when you will trade in it. Its analysis is easy for new traders they can analyze well with some effort.

i think so, because i also use this pair when trading and i think EUR/USD is also pair which the most widely used by traders

EUR/ USd is most popular and widely traded currency pair n forex marker . It is very facilitating to traders. It has low spread. All broker offer 2 to 3 pips spread onit. It is good to trade in low spread to get profit soon.This pair had a good movement 24 hours we can do profitable trading any time.

I think EUR/USD is the best pair, when I started Trading I started with the same.

EURUSD is my favorite currency pair and i always use this pair to trade in forex with my broker InstaForex. And i think this pair is also be the most favorite pair among trader.

Reason: