Forex Information

Hello mi name is Alfred,

I like to earn a lot of money with new business, but I want to have an account with FOREX, but I don`t have enough information, so can anybody help me?

Thanks.

No one will help you unless you help yourself, no offense but you can´t come here asking for help without even doing a little bit of research. If you want to earn money, you should do something to deserve it. The first step I guess should be becoming familiar with terminology, you can visit good glossaries on Tradeview or google the terms or either ask specific questions through the forums.

Alfred06:
Hello mi name is Alfred, I like to earn a lot of money with new business, but I want to have an account with FOREX, but I don`t have enough information, so can anybody help me? Thanks.

Depending on your budget a mini or micro account is a good start, but I guess you first have to demo a little bit before going live and wasting all your money because of lack of information. MT4 demo is good you can get it on almost every broker, personally I recommend tvf.

My advice for you, although I´m newbie too, is to start the school in babypips and get a demo account so you can understand the information you get by practicing. I did it and I´ve been gotten a good and quick learning process. Off course you need to be aware that patience and discipline is a very important aspect in this business.

Try to work with demo account atfirst, in order to get experience, knowledge and princips of working Forex.

open with demo account, you can learning by doing

Alfred06:
Hello mi name is Alfred,I like to earn a lot of money with new business, but I want to have an account with FOREX, but I don`t have enough information, so can anybody help me?Thanks.

Like Nathalyreed said, check out the "School of Pipsology" at BabyPips.com Good info to teach you the basics.

I put together a blog post for very new traders too of the the things I have found useful in my own trading so far.

Cheers,

Pip

Open a demo account with a broker, practice and gain experience in trading. When you make consistent profits for several weeks then you can open a real live account.

Basic information in forex market trading is the buying and selling of one countries currency against other countries currency.

Forex trading is an exciting and very profitable investment tool. In the end however, you must study currency exchange fundamentals in order to understand how to profit from the FX market. Many websites are available that cater to individuals like yourself. Forex Trading Online: Foreign Exchange (FX) Currency Trading Made Fun really simplifies Forex trading concepts. In addition, I strongly recommend learning about basic economics, which directly impact currency price valuations.

Hope this helps.

Reason: