Some info about Forex!!! - page 2

Hdsn:
I highly recommend Tradeview since they offer pretty good alternatives for all kinds of traders, and even better for newbies as they count with a great help desk.

Thank you Hdsn! I'll be there trying and then I'll tell you my experience but I think it will be useful cause there are many people who have suggested me the same broker... I've been reading and checking some info on different websites and I'm getting better, trading seems to be really interesting and enjoyable as well, I want to start making money right now!

couscous:
Well I guess if you're looking for something to start I recommend you download a demo, they're totally free, at least where I've had them. Try on Tradeview I know they have MT4 and an alternative platform for you to play.

Thanks for ur help couscous! I'll try it, it seems to be useful...

Donomajoh:
Thank you Hdsn! I'll be there trying and then I'll tell you my experience but I think it will be useful cause there are many people who have suggested me the same broker... I've been reading and checking some info on different websites and I'm getting better, trading seems to be really interesting and enjoyable as well, I want to start making money right now!

You're quite welcome, I know sometimes you feel you want to go live bad so you can make real pips as you're doing on a demo, but believe it is not wise. I mean, even if you get to make demo pips, demo and live are different. Execution and signals are totally different so try to acquire as much as you can on demo, and you can always get help from Tradeview's desk support.

For profitable Forex trading you should follow the following tips:
Currency Trading Investors Should Always Open a Demo Account->first open demo trading account in which you can learn how to trade & then you do real trading.
Currency Traders Must Learn to Trade Without Emotion-> just keep this in the mind that while trading keep all your emotions out of your mind it will help you while taking decisions.
Follow the Trends-> Currency trading markets tend to trend more often than
anything else. So follow the trends.
Find a Good Broker-> Ensure that the chosen currency trading broker meets specific criteria. Take the time to find a broker with a trading strategy that is compatible.

This is a brief detail if you want to learn more then visit free forex ebook

Donomajoh:
Hello! I’m really interested in Forex market but I need to know about it. Could some of you help me with info

Hey Donomajoh,

See if this helps, I posted it for someone else:

I'm no pro....but I've been studying for months, maybe some of these links will help you:

Training

Baby Pips: School

FX Street: Essentials Course

News and Calendars

Forex Factory

Fresh Pips

FX Street

Wall Street Journal

Financial Times

Hope this helps...also if you need literature on charting , I have plenty of e-books, just send me a message.

Steve

thanx for postin all of them here!!! some of them are really good

Donomajoh:
Hello! I’m really interested in Forex market but I need to know about it. Could some of you help me with info

obviously profitable. But you must be a skilled and smart trader. you have to be a disciplined trader. and it is depend on you that for how long will you be the disciplined trader.

adelie:
Hello, my name is Adelie, I want to know if is profitable to have an account with FOREX.

It is possible to make money trading Forex. As others said it does take time. The problem is there is too much noise out there. There are EAs that promise to make 1000% in one year, magical indicators that can make you rich and signal providers that never have losses.

If you decide to do on your own then you need to work out what broker to use, what charting to use and what strategy to follow. This alone takes a lot of time and the real battle has not even started yet.

The real challenge begins when your winners turn into losers. When one single bad trade takes a big chuck out of your account and soon you find yourself getting margin call. That's when trading psychology comes into play and that takes a fair bit of time to learn.

So it can be done but question is, are ready for the challenge?

I've tried Forex plays before without success. These guys broke it down so even I could understand how to trade and chew bubble gum at the same time. I'm excited and forex strategies are working for me for the first time ever.

Forex is a very risky place to invest unless you really have an abundant knowledge, experience and skills to minimize your losses.

Reason: