Some info about Forex!!!

Hello! I’m really interested in Forex market but I need to know about it. Could some of you help me with info

A question to answer would be a good start

Hello, my name is Adelie, I want to know if is profitable to have an account with FOREX.

Profitable? It depends on you, as long as you become disciplined, committed and a constant learner I guess you'll get to see some profits. Is all up to you and you're broker. Try to check some of the good ones as alpari or tradeview.

I guess that's why Forex is still being traded and it is indeed profitable, you have to be good though. So why don't you surf the web and read a little bit more and the come back with real questions. Choosing a good broker could be a good start, so as someone mentioned above try some of the well reviewed as tvf, alpari...

Hello Couscous, I just want to ask you for having more patience with the new people, you were new someday too. Most of the traders in here are so kind when answering and helping others and that is very kind, I think is not bad to share information and experience in here in the best way. So be kind please.

nathalyreed:
Hello Couscous, I just want to ask you for having more patience with the new people, you were new someday too. Most of the traders in here are so kind when answering and helping others and that is very kind, I think is not bad to share information and experience in here in the best way. So be kind please.

Please don't take me wrong, I know I was new at forex once, but my point is that there are tons of new people arriving on Forex every day, some of them just taking an insight so I guess for this forum to be even more useful, people should ask relevant questions. Just my thinking.

couscous:
I guess that's why Forex is still being traded and it is indeed profitable, you have to be good though. So why don't you surf the web and read a little bit more and the come back with real questions. Choosing a good broker could be a good start, so as someone mentioned above try some of the well reviewed as tvf, alpari...

And... could you recommend any good broker to start? how can we find it and where? Do we have to pay for it or...?

RebateFX.com:
A question to answer would be a good start

Hi! maybe some sites where finding info about it, links or something like that... it can be useful for me to start...please.

Donoma,

Donomajoh:
And... could you recommend any good broker to start? how can we find it and where? Do we have to pay for it or...?

I highly recommend Tradeview since they offer pretty good alternatives for all kinds of traders, and even better for newbies as they count with a great help desk.

Donomajoh:

Well I guess if you're looking for something to start I recommend you download a demo, they're totally free, at least where I've had them. Try on Tradeview I know they have MT4 and an alternative platform for you to play.

Reason: