New Good Expectations

Hi All,

The beginning of this year had become with a fewer level of transactions per day at Forex market in relation with the last year, people are afraid and the market is too unbalanced. Don´t give up, trust in the market, this year will come with the recovery of the US crisis. If you have extra savings and you are looking for a new investment, let’s try with Forex, if you get good software and some hours studying, so you would have good results

Michael Frisom

Department of Statistics

Iowa University.

Hey Michael, thank you for your encouraging words. We all need to understand that the market needs a balance, the bid and the ask will keep this trading system working.

That is a perfect explanation about the current situation with the market, is not a secret the crisis is still alive, but I think it is a good moment to learn how to manage the market, this crisis is not going to be forever so it’s a good idea to take advantage of it.

I guess that as Michael said, people are scared of trading on forex due to volatility on the market. But I guess what people need to understand is that avoiding to trade is not the answer, you may adopt short positions or maybe price action, but I mean the market must be active.

I agree with shell25, trade people! You can see volatility everyday in the market, so don’t get scared or don’t try to do a bad decision, that`s why you get better, trading!

I’m still reading and learning about forex, but I don’t really know how I could start trading… How can I practice to avoid making big mistakes? Could someone explain me about it? Thank y

Jhon:
I’m still reading and learning about forex, but I don’t really know how I could start trading… How can I practice to avoid making big mistakes? Could someone explain me about it? Thank y

I guess the better way to practice would be by trading on a demo account, you can get good ones on almost every broker, I recommend MT4 to begin though. Alpari and Tradeview are pretty good. About making mistakes I guess is something we can´t help, I mean if you really want to learn, there is no better way to do it than making mistakes, hopefully on demo.

I know what you mean, make mistakes mean never do it again, that the easy way to learn, the hard one is trying to le3arn from someone else´s mistakes.

Yes shell25, I have to accept you are right. I’m gonna try with both you mentioned there: Alpari and Tradeview, just to be sure. And, about someone´s mistakes, gilb… you are right too. It isn’t a quickly way to learn, but it works, that’s one of the reasons for me to register in some forums. The most of the people don’t have problem about sharing experien

Hello Jhon,

Shell is right the best way to practice are demo account here you can make mistakes, which are not going to harm your money but will help you to learn about trading. Without making mistakes we cannot learn.

Demos are good to try and try, there is not real money, so you wont get broke if you make mistakes, that one of the first advices of experts, get a demo and try in it, so when you feel ready, get in the market for real.

Reason: