Profitable EA, need slight modification...please help

Newbie, in need of a little EA modification. Put together a very simple EA via http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net.

The EA attached is working on a MA 15 & Envelopes 3 (std .4). Buys are opened when MA < lower line (Envelope) and close upon the next touch of the two.

The Sell order works on the same principal, MA > higher line (Envelope) and close upon the next touch of the two.

As you can see from the chart, I believe the system has promise, however need someone to tweak EA a bit. There isn't enough separation between inconsequential / irrelevant touches.

• Is there anyway we can ignore certain hits/touch's?
  • Can we implement a 2-5 pip seperation for the Buy/Sell orders to place? Would that be enough?
  • Lastly, can we make EA work on a micro account? Sufx will only let you create standard lot EA'sI want to thank you in advance for your time and expertise in assisting me!!

Files:
newbie_CHART.jpg  207 kb
newbie_EA.mq4  11 kb

Could you please add this slope indicator into my EA. I think it will help eliminate the flat-line spikes that I am getting losses on.

In a volatile market, that's where the EA does best.

Could you leave the SHIBars & BarsForFract open in the EA so I can play with the best settings.

Also, and most important, need to add a SLOPE REQUIREMENT before opening BUY/SELL positions. For example: 50 degrees+.

Please leave SR open to adjust as needed.

As always, your help is very much appreciated. I would have given up a long time ago without your help. Thank You!

Files:

I have attached the new version that uses SHI Channel. The SHI Channel slope is dependent on the chart zoom so I have used a 10 bars pips difference of the trendline price and have called it "SHISlopePips". Low "SHISlopePips" means flat SHI Channel.

Files:
Reason: