newbie rant... and 'experience' share - page 2

Forex_Master:
My 2 cents. You are not the only one who ended like that, don't dispair. Beginners at first don't fail. There is a fairly known weird advantage all beginners have on expert chartist traders : Beginner luck. Unfortunately at some point they loose all their capital, sometimes in one shot. I have followed up numerous retail traders and I have found to my surprise that at first they make a LOT of money, then they start overanalyzing the market by stockpiling hundreds of indictators, and this where comes the big clash. My humble advice would be: When your trading style fits and you start by winning money, just keep doing it the way you started with, dont bother trying to do better. This means basically that you are able to trade naked charts because you have the feeling of the market, like a pianist or a guitarist can feel a song. Correct me if I am wrong:When on demo you trading based on your feelingWhen you switched to live you started massing up charts and overanalyzing them ? My advice would be to rely on your intuition first (this requires from you to stick at your screen and monitor price action fore some time before inputting a trade) and always work with a medium to large stop (at least 20 pips). Hope that helps and good luck with your trading.

I love your post, is just reality in words, although I don’t have experience in real account it makes me open a different panorama. This is really helpful information. Thank you and good luck with your trading too.

Reason: