My Experience With the Yoww Neural Network EA

I just started using the Yoww Neural Network EA and I'm excited to try an EA that actually adapts and learns from its mistakes but I want to document the results that I get so that everyone can see them.

I think we should all do this when we get new EAs so that the scammers can be exposed, that way we can actually single out the good ones, which I think this one is. I will try to post frequently, wish me luck

It just got started today, a couple winners, very conservative, I'm very happy so far, nice and steady

Files:
untitled.png  26 kb

chugging along nicely today, up 14

Files:

Grow...Grow....Grow!!! up to 25. I like the slow, safe and steady approach, because being risky gives me ulcers

Files:
fh.png  48 kb

Got through the Fed Announcement yesterday with no problem, please note the yoww bumps, and that I'm up 44, probably will be 50 by end of day. I prefer the conservative approach, that's how the fund managers do it and that's why they stay around.

Files:

Still going along nicely, There was a huge rise in the EURJPY and then dip and the EA handled it with no problem.

up to +143

Files:

apolinario:
up to +143

Hi,

where can I obtain a copy of the EA?

Thanks,

apolinario:
I just started using the Yoww Neural Network EA and I'm excited to try an EA that actually adapts and learns from its mistakes but I want to document the results that I get so that everyone can see them.I think we should all do this when we get new EAs so that the scammers can be exposed, that way we can actually single out the good ones, which I think this one is. I will try to post frequently, wish me luck

would you share the EA?

Reason: