Download MetaTrader 5

Blending 2 indicators together

To add comments, please log in or register
rye_c
rye_c  

I am asking for assistance in trying to blend two indicators. I am studying CoderGuru's MT4 guide to learn how to program more. I want to combine these two very nice indicators together to show immediate strength and weakness between currencies in a colour changing line format:

1. A currency correlation indicator (!corelation.mq4) that pulls in a different currency into whatever chart I am looking at (and it also has a has an optional Mov. Avg. of the second currency - VERY Nice Indicator!) and combine it with :

2. Two Color Hull Moving Average (HMA Two Color.mq4), so that it will:

Display a different currency in my chart AND have it change colours as it moves up or down and have the colour reflect it. This way I can put numerous currencies on my chart to find strength and weakness in a very simple way.

Can anybody help? I have attached the two indicators. I haven't seen anything like this in any of the forums (and I have looked very deep) and want to be the first in building a multi-currency strength and weakness display in a LINE format with changing colour, all in one chart.

Any assistance from the professionals here would be greatly appreciated. In a few months I will be able to do more of my own coding but now I am only starting out.

Thank You for any assistance!

rye_c

Files:
DaveZ4X
DaveZ4X  

I'm very interested in using the HMA. Has anyone help you out, yet?

DaveZ

dancarfx
dancarfx  

you’re talking about setting strategies up! Where do you find sources to start doing it? I don’t find HMA but I’d like to know if it is a trend indicator or which kind. Hope to know your advices. Dan

4711rf
4711rf  

Beause I am not a trader yet.

I am learning.

To add comments, please log in or register