Blending 2 indicators together

I am asking for assistance in trying to blend two indicators. I am studying CoderGuru's MT4 guide to learn how to program more. I want to combine these two very nice indicators together to show immediate strength and weakness between currencies in a colour changing line format:

1. A currency correlation indicator (!corelation.mq4) that pulls in a different currency into whatever chart I am looking at (and it also has a has an optional Mov. Avg. of the second currency - VERY Nice Indicator!) and combine it with :

2. Two Color Hull Moving Average (HMA Two Color.mq4), so that it will:

Display a different currency in my chart AND have it change colours as it moves up or down and have the colour reflect it. This way I can put numerous currencies on my chart to find strength and weakness in a very simple way.

Can anybody help? I have attached the two indicators. I haven't seen anything like this in any of the forums (and I have looked very deep) and want to be the first in building a multi-currency strength and weakness display in a LINE format with changing colour, all in one chart.

Any assistance from the professionals here would be greatly appreciated. In a few months I will be able to do more of my own coding but now I am only starting out.

Thank You for any assistance!

rye_c

Files:

I'm very interested in using the HMA. Has anyone help you out, yet?

DaveZ

you’re talking about setting strategies up! Where do you find sources to start doing it? I don’t find HMA but I’d like to know if it is a trend indicator or which kind. Hope to know your advices. Dan

Beause I am not a trader yet.

I am learning.

Reason: