Common Mistakes - page 4

yes, it should have minimal emotions in forex trading. Trading with emotion will only give a loss to us, and therefore we should be able to have a good psychology that would make we can minimize emotions, greed, etc.

I think our first mistake in forex can be trading without knowledge and skills. If you have skills and experience then making profit in forex is easy and you can develop your own trading strategy with your experience.

Home

uncle gober:
Trading without experience is very detrimental to a trader. traders would have to know that trading without knowledge would be very detrimental to a trader is obliged to be able to trade by using the facilities provided by the broker. I use Video Tutorial to learn trading better because it uses video and audio systems

yes, make trades without experience will allow us to trade with the maximum, and therefore we need to trade with the maximum experience, and we should be able to continue to enhance the experience with a demo account or to participate in the contest demo

uncle gober:
Trader require experience in order to obtain the best results. Now I try to maximize trading in TICKMILL, where the broker is giving me the benefit with low spreads, as reflected in the demo account contest is held weekly

yes, the experience is very important in forex trading, with a lot of experience because it will allow us to trade with up then from that we should be able to improve the experience so well that it will benefit us.

Trading using emotion is a common mistake made by traders, many of which fail in forex trading because it is not able to control the emotions well, for that we need to trade with small capital used to minimize the emotions so well that it will benefit us. To minimize emotions then we need good psychology

yes, have emotional control is very important in forex trading, trading with good emotional control will allow us to maximize capital well. Emotions will only provide trading loss for us then is why we need to have a good emotional control that will make us able to control emotions well and try to trade with a maximum

I think common Forex market is to trade with greed. If a trade makes a money then he wants to make more and more money in short time and want to become rich quickly. So he trades quickly and without sense so he lose all his money.

Top Forex Brokers - Beginner Trader's Guide

common mistakes that often occur for the trader is trading with emotion. Emotions will only give a loss to us. therefore we must be able to control emotions well to have a strong mentality when trading

It has been my experience in Forex that the greatest cause of losses is the absence of self-discipline. You need self-discipline to follow your trade plan; to be patient; to take losses and to practice

I like this thread, I thought it was me alone the one that experiences this kind losses and reach desperation seeing the money fly away

Reason: